Messi FC Barcelona Jersey

1,129 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by akm91
Ag by Vows
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My oldest son is about to turn 5 and all he wants for his birthday is a Messi FC Barcelona jersey. The problem is that I am having an awful time finding a place to buy a Messi Barcelona jersey (size Youth Small). I do not want to get him a knockoff.

I'm assuming the issue is that Barcelona is a Nike kit and Messi is an Adidas athlete.

Does anyone have a recommendation of where I can buy an authentic replica Barcelona Messi jersey (youth size)?

I normally wouldn't start a thread like this, but I really want to get this for my kid before his birthday party on the 24th (which also happens to be Messi's birthday).
wangus12
AG
https://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop/nike-lionel-messi-barcelona-youth-home-jersey-17-18_RV7003253

I've bought stuff from World Soccer Shop before so its reputable.
Mike Elko
AG
Cool gift, and that's coming from a Real Madrid fan.
Rudyjax
AG
Just gonna leave this here.

akm91
AG
I said GOATS, not goats!

carl spacklers hat
I could send you one of my kid's old Messi jerseys - he has one that's a youth small. And it won't cost you $125.00 after adding the number and name...
AG@RICE
AG
Just buy him a knock off from ebay.
1) He is going to outgrow that jersey the minute you buy it for him
2) He is 5, he won't know the difference
Bryan98
AG
Man, kids around here seem to be issued Messi Barca jerseys when they show up to kindergarten.
Ag by Vows
I know this is late, but I wanted to thank everyone for the input, and especially wangus12 for the link. I was able to buy the jersey and my 5 year old got it in time for his birthday.

Not only that, but he wore it when the two of us went to the Barca-Roma game at Cowboys stadium on Tuesday. The uninhibited joy displayed when he raised his arms and cheered for Barca's two goals in the game were a clear indication that he was not bothered by Messi's absence.

akm91
AG
Nice! I found a Barcelona jersey, made by Nike, for $10 on clearance (originally $100).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.