Manchester United 2018-19 Thread

76,425 Views | 1304 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by planoaggie123
ryan_m
How long do you want to ignore this user?
4-3-2-1?
ja86
AG
word is matic has been practicing as a cb so maybe a 3 man back line with jones, smalling, and matic so a 3 5 2 maybe
ja86
AG
oh my lukaku with an open net and a miss....
ScottishFire
AG
Dele doing what he did all World Cup.

Nothing
Aggie_3
Just saw Lukakus open net miss geezus Christ that was bad
ja86
AG
wild wide open match but .... Kane with another august goal... 1-nil Spurs
ja86
AG
and nobody decides to play defense and another goal given away...

2-nil spurs
datrixstunna
AG
Jose deserves this. **** him.
ja86
AG
and it looks like Phil Jones is hurt again
ja86
AG
well the rout is on 3-nil spurs...
ja86
AG
and to make things worse, shaw who has had a great match, looks like he too pulled something. hopefully just cramping up.
ja86
AG
well that second half was the definition of suck....
Thunder18
AG
It's going to be a looooooong season boys
ryan_m
Changed the back line and concede numerous errors, can't get forwards to score goals, blame seemingly everyone but yourself...

Seems like new leadership is needed
Dre_00
On the plus side, the more we lose the sooner he leaves. Come on Burnley!
Dre_00
Here's the thing. I honestly don't think he deserves quite the level of animosity that he gets but he brings it on himself by doing **** like starting a center mid at center back who has played sparingly at best. We probably aren't as bad as the first 3 games might suggest but he's also never going to get this team to the top of the league.

So, might as well rip the band aid off and just go full Mourinho at this point. Do your press conference thing. Point to your 3 EPL titles, continue to underwhelm, alienate the players and even the likes of Ed Woodward will be forced to let you go. And do it all before November please so I don't have to wait till next August before having a little hope.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Why no Alexi in the first half ?
H_Aggie
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas said:

Sanchez has been crap since he has been at here not sure why? He wouldn't have made a difference anyway.
gougler08
AG
H_Aggie said:

Sanchez has been crap since he has been at here not sure why? He wouldn't have made a difference anyway.

As an Arsenal fan, people had figured out that he always wants to tuck in towards the middle and just played him that way. From the United games I've seen, doesn't seem like he's changed it
jeffk
AG
Trying to figure out if Dre posted this before or after Jose's post-game presser.
texagbeliever
gougler08 said:

H_Aggie said:

As an Arsenal fan, people had figured out that he always wants to tuck in towards the middle and just played him that way. From the United games I've seen, doesn't seem like he's changed it

He is the South American zoolander. Turns right to go left.
ja86
AG
Sanchez is awful and Martial has checked out already, Lukaku can't hit the broadside of a barn, rashford and lingard are .... will they are. who is going to score for this team.
Mathguy64
AG
While I get the team isn't scoring, the other end is really an issue. We have given up 7 so far. It took until game day 14 to do that last year. Jose was adamant that he wanted a new CB and Woodward seems to have vetoed it. Where is the problem? CB. Yes Jose is being Jose. But it's more complicated I think.
Ag by Vows
texagbeliever said:

gougler08 said:

H_Aggie said:

He is the South American zoolander. Turns right to go left.

Maybe he's just a big fan of Doc Hudson and the movie Cars.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
If he's so bad , why was he put in at halftime !
jeffk
AG
Looks like someone threw a red sock in the wash with your away whites.

ryan_m
And it will still sell better than your trophy-less loser of a club kits
jeffk
AG
How dare you sir?!
ja86
AG
Juventus, Valencia and Young Boys in the Champions League group. I'm not sure we get out of the group stage this year.....
Mathguy64
AG
There is plenty of talent to get out of that group. Whether or not the talent is playing together, or whether Jose allows them to play instead of browbeating them to death is another thing.

And the matchup against Juve will be butt ass ugly. Its Jose's defensive wet dream.
ryan_m
Can't wait for Valencia to put up a good performance against Valencia, and Young to show those Young Boys how it's done
byfLuger41
Thunder18
AG
Sanchez to Lukaku. 1- 0 to the good
Skitch05
AG
2-0 United. They have looked pretty dominant so far, lets hope they keep their foot on the gas and don't park the bus for the second half.
Thunder18
AG
Burnley look pretty apathetic, but yes we need to keep up the pressure and put a few more in. At the least it will bolster the player's confidence

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.