Manchester United 2018-19 Thread

76,731 Views | 1304 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by planoaggie123
Mathguy64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What a pass by Pogba. And a strikers finish by Rashford.
Skitch05
AG
Rashford! What a ball from Pogba too. United up 1-0
boogieman
AG
Great pass from Pogba. Nice finish by Rashford!
jeffk
ryan_m
We could easily have 3 goals right now. Keep it up lads!
Mathguy64
AG
I'm just going to say this now. Up yours Jose Mourinho. You and your bus parking dumbass tactics and your locker room destroying mind games can kiss my fat ass. It's unfortunate that it took Woodward so long to toss your sorry butt out of your fancy hotel room. OGS is taking your reputation as a master tactician and shredding it in front of our very eyes. And it's glorious.
Mathguy64
AG
And Superman is now in the house.
ja86
AG
So much more fun watching this team now that Jose is gone.

And ddg is making some good saves early in the 2nd half.
ryan_m
Ander Herrera has been class today
Mathguy64
AG
DDG. Wow.
boogieman
AG
DDG has been huge so far this half.
ja86
Mathguy64
AG
DDG again. And again. And again.
boogieman
AG
4 minutes ?
boogieman
AG
BLOW THE WHISTLE!!!
Mathguy64
AG
Statement win.
ryan_m
DDG man of the match for sure
Mathguy64
AG
Here's the difference. If Mou had won he would have bolted to the locker room. OGS is staying out celebrating with every single player.
Thunder18
AG
De Gea had a phenomenal game
Mathguy64
AG
What asked about the difference with OGS, De Gea responded "he bring some happiness." Ya think?
Mathguy64
AG
Our next 4 are BHA, Burnley, @Leicester and @Fulham. In that span Chelsea and Arsenal play each other and both get City. It's not out of the question that we are playing for 4th place at the end of that run.

And the 5th game in the run? Liverpool. How ironic.
Mathguy64
AG
jeffk said:

Rooting for y'all tomorrow. Don't suck.

No Jose. No suck. And thanks again for solving that problem.
jeffk
AG
No problem. Glad we could make the race for spots 2-5 more interesting.
Mathguy64
AG
It will be so cute if you win your first ever Barclay's Premiere League trophy. You will tie Blackburn and Leicester City at "1".
Dre_00
I've said it before that our remaining games are easier than Arsenal and Chelsea's. It won't be easy but we can chase them down.

Full disclosure...a sick 1 year old meant daddy couldn't catch the game but I did catch the highlights. Everyone is rightly praising De Gea and how Tottenham would've won without it but...its not like United performed a smash and grab. They had 13 shots...8 of which were on goal. Lloris made several good saves.
ScottishFire
AG
Dre_00 said:

I've said it before that our remaining games are easier than Arsenal and Chelsea's. It won't be easy but we can chase them down.

Full disclosure...a sick 1 year old meant daddy couldn't catch the game but I did catch the highlights. Everyone is rightly praising De Gea and how Tottenham would've won without it but...its not like United performed a smash and grab. They had 13 shots...8 of which were on goal. Lloris made several good saves.
There was a 5 minute span, where Lloris made 3 awesome saves on Pogba. He kept Pogba from putting the game away
Mathguy64
AG
The best save of the game was Lloris punching Pogba's chip shot over the bar. That was world class.
jeffk
AG
Yes, history will definitely dampen my mood if we win the title this year.
OregonAggie
AG
I hope your kid gets better and sucks you missed this one. That game went back and forth and both goalies were excellent today. Rashfords shot was perfect so no fault on Lloris.

While watching the game this morning, I told my mother in law(not an avid soccer fan but had kids that played soccer) that 2 of the best goalies in the world were playing in the game. Pointed out De Gea as arguably the best in the world and he made my statement ring true today. Dude was amazing today.

I thought Tottenham looked better today but that's soccer. Helluva win for Man U.
Dre_00
Given Liverpool's obsession with history I don't see how it couldn't.
jeffk
AG
Lol. Fair enough. We had the 70s-80s, you guys got the 90s-00s and now... we'll see.
ScottishFire
AG
When I toured Old Trafford a couple of years ago, the tour guide stated in his intro, that the History Channel was branching out with a new sub-channel called "Liverpool FC"
Mathguy64
AG
Same lineup as last week. OGS going with the "it ain't broke I'm not fixing it" selection.
Mathguy64
AG
20 minutes in and the word of the day is "congestion". BHA is parking 10 behind the ball. And we don't need look super sharp.
Mathguy64
AG
Wow. We just got a soft penalty. Pogba drew it and converted it. But it was soft.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.