Arsenal 2018-2019 Thread

116,225 Views | 2116 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by CoolAggie
OneBlitzer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Meh first half.
wangus12
AG
This looks like 2008. Eduardo breaks his leg and the team immediately became this lethargic, moping group with no sense of energy. Wolves are attack with 3-4 guys and tearing us apart and leaving no openings to counter. Terrible first half
OneBlitzer
AG
Uninspiring. Need more from Ozil, Lacazette and Aubameyang.
gougler08
AG
We seem to be trying not to score
wangus12
AG
Aubameyang has missed more tap ins this season alone than ****ing Chamakh missed in his entire career
OneBlitzer
AG
Finally
gougler08
AG
Amazing when you get something on frame
gougler08
AG
Leno has been great today
OneBlitzer
AG
Disappointing match. Glad to get one point in the end.
texagbeliever
Well this is one 1-0 lead I dont think we deserve but I'll take it. What an own goal
agdoc2001
AG
Bournemouth always looked like the side that would score first. Fortunately, it's an absolute screamer into their own net.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
tcow715
AG
Mustafi is extremely frustrating
agdoc2001
AG
tcow715 said:

Mustafi is extremely frustrating
I would have said "extremely sh**", but frustrating also works
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
gougler08
AG
Good win on the road, now time for Spurs
AustinScubaAg
AG
Missed the first half (7OT took too much out of me). Why was Lacezette out?
wangus12
AG
Groin injury
texagbeliever
Scratch my head over the ramsey sub. Doesn't bring the effort on defense and isnt great at possession as a winger.
OneBlitzer
AG
Nice win. 3 points at Bournemouth was well earned. Minimizing dropped points has been a huge accomplishment this season.
wangus12
AG
Match on Thursday against Vorskla has been moved from Vorskla's home field in Poltava to Keiv after all the **** going down between Russia and Ukraine. Number one reason to get back into the CL is so our players don't have to risk life and limb trying to play a match
wangus12
AG
And now Vorskla is saying they can't guarantee that their team will be able to play in Kiev tomorrow
tcow715
AG
If that's the case what would happen?? Would we get the win?
wangus12
AG
Not sure, but I would think that would be the case. We would get the 3 points since they are the ones who can't make it. The December fixture list is already bloated as it is and trying to reschedule it is basically impossible. Sucks for both teams. Arsenal sent a ridiculously young squad to Ukraine so there could be several 1st team debuts if the game is played.

wangus12
AG
Starting lineup

wangus12
AG
Smith Rowe scores. 1-nil
OneBlitzer
AG
Nice effortless finish. Too many times easier goals are missed.
wangus12
AG
Just ask Auba about missing tap ins
agdoc2001
AG
Rambo with the start meaning he won't be against spuds. Seems a waste. Would have liked to have seen him on the right this weekend.
OneBlitzer
AG
Ramsey! Nice to see him score.
wangus12
AG
Iwobi is probably starting on the right this weekend
wangus12
AG
Great little finish by Willock
agdoc2001
AG
wangus12 said:

Iwobi is probably starting on the right this weekend
I like Iwobi, but he's much better on the left
gougler08
AG
Nice easy win before the NLD, can't wait to be in London and head up to the Emirates to see the crowd and watch at one of the pubs there (or scalp a ticket if I can afford it)
agdoc2001
AG
gougler08 said:

Nice easy win before the NLD, can't wait to be in London and head up to the Emirates to see the crowd and watch at one of the pubs there (or scalp a ticket if I can afford it)
Humble brag! Have a great time, Gougler! Even if you don't make it in the stadium I'm sure The Tollington will be hopping.
gougler08
AG
agdoc2001 said:

gougler08 said:

Humble brag! Have a great time, Gougler! Even if you don't make it in the stadium I'm sure The Tollington will be hopping.

Had to sneak in a humble brag!

I'm over there for work and it's just a lucky break that I'm flying in on Sunday morning, so I'll fight jet lag and at least get up to the Tollington
AustinScubaAg
AG
Wow there must be at least one really dedicated fan in Austin. Just saw a SUV with GOONER specialty plates and an Arsenal shield decal.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.