Bacon making a comeback!!!

1,326 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by akm91
OregonAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.espn.com/soccer/werder-bremen/story/3385656/us-attacker-johannsson-i-never-gave-up-hope-at-werder-bremen

I hope this kids lights it up the rest of the year. It would be great to have him injury free and performing at the national team level!
gougler08
AG
He was really promising before all the injuries, would be nice to have him back on the team as we need someone who can create and score with some regularity
OregonAggie
AG
gougler08 said:

He was really promising before all the injuries, would be nice to have him back on the team as we need someone who can create and score with some regularity

I was a big fan of his 4 years ago and he's only 27. He could definitely be a playmaker for us in 2022 and he's bound to be driven at this point. He has a dynamic skill set and is creative. We need guys like him!
gig them
AG
He chose us over Iceland due to international prestige

Whoops
carl spacklers hat
Or, he looked at Iceland's roster and knew he'd have a better shot at a spot with the U.S.....
akm91
AG
carl spacklers hat said:

Or, he looked at Iceland's roster and knew he'd have a better shot at a spot with the U.S.....
Well ArJo made the 2014 World Cup while Iceland missed out.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
akm91
AG
Bacon scores to earn Werder Bremen a point.

"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.