EPL Relegation Watch

877 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by byfLuger41
10Aggie10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
thread is gonna be really interesting this year, I think.

Manchester City is already officially safe though
jeffk
AG
barely.
Aston94
Mathguy64
AG
I was about to type "Aston will not be happy"
Aston94
AG
I don't give 2 ****s, but if you are going to start it you better be willing to do the work.
byfLuger41
AG
Aston or GTFO.

2017 World Series Champions - Houston Astros
10Aggie10
AG
apparently I have caused some confusion. this is not the official relegation thread for 2018, nor is it even an actual relegation thread.

it was a thread saying that the EPL relegation thread is going to be a fun one to follow this year. I feel like the last two years were not as interesting since it seemed like only a handful of teams actually might be relegated. whereas, this year, there are at least ten teams that may be on the list for a long time
10Aggie10
AG
1. I think the actual thread usually doesn't get started til end of February or so.
2. I thought a thread with the title "EPL Relegation Watch thread is going to be really interesting this year" with no message would be absurd
3. don't start drinking so early
gig them
AG
Is this a thread about a thread?

If I have thoughts about this thread, does that require a new thread?

These are the questions.
akm91
AG
gig them said:

Is this a thread about a thread?

If I have thoughts about this thread, does that require a new thread?

These are the questions.
Which requires its own thread.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
jeffk
AG
Schedule release date?
Aston94
AG
10Aggie10 said:

1. I think the actual thread usually doesn't get started til end of February or so.
2. I thought a thread with the title "EPL Relegation Watch thread is going to be really interesting this year" with no message would be absurd
3. don't start drinking so early
1. I normally start the thread when the relegation teams have about 10 games to play. That is when the relegation talk seems to get serious, and yes, that usually falls in late February/early March.

2. I could come up with several hundred thread titles that convey your interest in the upcoming relegation weatch without calling your thread the "EPL Relegation Watch" while also avoiding an absurd long thread title. For starters how about "EPL Relegation Battle will be intense" or "Lots of teams in for a relegation battle" or even "Relegation time is close!". Or perhaps my personal favorite "Can't wait for Aston's Relegation Thread!"

3. I'll start drinking when I want, thank you very much. I can tell by your desire to limit my drinking hours that you are either my wife or an Arsenal fan. I know your not my wife, which makes you an Arsenal fan, and in such case **** off.
byfLuger41
AG
Mathguy64
AG
This reminds me of a certain early "Official Chelsea" thread. And the effort undertaken to nuke it. Or bump it.
jeffk
byfLuger41
AG
I don't recall that ever happening.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.