Congratulations Soccer Girls on a Great Season

1,477 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
windmill.1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thank you for representing our University so well
Diego
Aggie95
AG
hopefully we are setup for another run next year.
Sidepocket
CDub06
AG
These ladies fought through a ton of adversity. I'd have liked it to last a little longer, but they are an amazing group.
aggie orbitalwelder
Giggem
AG
I'm definitely going to miss these seniors. Each had a massive impact on improving Aggie Soccer, improving Texas A&M, and improving the lives of those around them. The loss still hurts this morning, but they did all they could to bring excellence to Texas A&M. Massive respect to this team and continuing dreams of more trophies in the future. See y'all back at Ellis at the end of the summer.
coloradoag69
AG
Like Gig'Em, and I'm sure the team, I'm still trying to get over this loss.

But that doesn't minimize the effort and class these ladies gave to A&M. To the seniors, thanks for your efforts, results, and class that you gave to A&M for the last four years.

For the rest of the team, I look forward to your continued success on the field starting next fall.
sharpdressedman
Congratulations to the team and coaches for achieving a memorable, championship season, distinguished by inspired play while overcoming significant adversity. I can't recall in recent history being prouder of an Aggie team.

Best wishes to the seniors and to those who will return to continue the admirable tradition of Fightin' Texas Aggie soccer.
dgrogers88
Bryan98
AG
Great run this year!
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.