Student Tickets for Playoffs

900 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by moneyag7
TylerAg16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does a student sports pass get you into the playoff matches at Ellis? I remember this happening a couple years ago but hadn't seen anything on it this year. Thanks!
redd38
AG
Students get in free when a donor has agreed to cover the cost of student admission. So the first round was free for students, I'm not sure if they've announced that the second round is free yet. I think Maroon Militia tweeted it out, but I wouldn't consider that official.
moneyag7
Yeah the only thing I've seen so far is from Maroon Militia. With Men's Basketball in town, I would imagine students and kids get in free still.
TylerAg16
AG
Thanks! I called the ticket office to check too and they said college and under can get free tickets at the game.
CDub06
AG
I'm bummed about the conflict. Got my two favorite sports battling for fans on Friday night.

But there is plenty of basketball to be played, you've got to be at the soccer match. It goes without saying that this is the BIGGEST game of the year.
jeffk
AG
What about old students? Am I still free?
CDub06
AG
You're enrolled. I'll allow it.
redd38
AG
Crap, there's a basketball game? So we'll have to pay to park.
moneyag7
redd38 said:

Crap, there's a basketball game? So we'll have to pay to park.
S/O to having a $310 Lot 100 parking pass lol
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.