SEC Soccer - Week 10

3,807 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by aggietony2010
moneyag7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Even with the assumption that we win, saying that Florida and SC tying would make us co champs is wrong because we would be the lone champions with 27 points while SC has 26. Not trying to be rude, just wanted to clarify the scenarios for other people.
mullokmotx
AG
It may be interesting Thursday with both us and USC trying to win the championship on someone else's turf.
biobioprof
For Thursday only:

GO GATA!!!
redd38
AG
Did y'all see this

CapCityAg89
AG
Well that was nicely done.
CapCityAg89
AG
Oh, and can I say how incredibly proud of this team I am! To fight through the injury situation to a shot at a conference championship in the SEC is amazing.
coloradoag69
AG
A great play by the Gator defender. But I looked at that play in stop motion, and it looks like she kicked it when the ball was completely over the line. Is there a means to review the play?
redd38
AG
coloradoag69 said:

A great play by the Gator defender. But I looked at that play in stop motion, and it looks like she kicked it when the ball was completely over the line. Is there a means to review the play?

Not during conference play since not all conferences schools have the technology to do so.
aggietony2010
AG
Man, the keeper in that clip just laid out the attacker!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.