Aggie Soccer Question

1,095 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by HiddenAg2
johnnyrg16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy!

I was hoping someone could answer some questions I have regarding Aggie soccer games...

My girlfriend and I are looking to take her two younger sisters and my niece to their first Aggie Soccer game (ages 8 - 16) this weekend against Vanderbilt. I went to a few games as a student but this will be my first game as a former student. So I was wondering where I could buy tickets? The only tickets I found online were GA tickets but I was hoping I could find some reserve/sideline tickets. Any help would be appreciated. I want to make sure the girls have an excellent time as we watch the Ags BTHO Vandy. Any other tips about gameday experience will also be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the help/suggestions.
redd38
AG
Seems like they only sell GA online, I doubt all the reserved are sold out though (I guess it's possible). You could take your chances and see if you can get reserved at the gate, and if not just get GA (which never sells out, so won't have a problem getting those at the gate). The other option is finding reserved on 3rd party markets.

There are no bad seats in the stadium though, you can sit front row at midfield with GA tickets.
randy828
AG
I would give calling a try:

Quote:

There are three easy and convenient ways to purchase soccer season tickets: 1) online, 24 hours a day at tickets at 12thManFoundation.com; 2) by phone by calling 979-845-2311 or toll free at 1-888-99-AGGIE; or 3) in person at the inside ticket windows located at the North End of Kyle Field. Ticket office hours of operation are 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. on business days.
02skiag
AG
There are some available through the website, no need to call. Make sure you select sideline.
mullokmotx
AG
Sunday will be senior day, so be there by 1:15 to see that ceremony. The team enters and leaves the field at the southeast corner so if you want to see the players up close that is where to do it. If you want to meet the players or get autographs they will be at that southeast corner about 15 minutes after the end of the match.
johnnyrg16
AG
Thanks for all the help! We are ready to BTHO Vandy!!
AggieBarstool
I know this is late advice, but for anyone else looking at tickets for our venues in the future:

If in doubt, buy "GA" tickets online, then show up early to the ticket office. You can upgrade your GA ticket to a reserved one and just pay the diff. This way you're guaranteed to get into the game and are likely to get better seats once you get there.

Ticket offices at most venues open at the same time as doors -- usually 1 hour or so before first kick / tip off / first pitch (except for football, of course)
mullokmotx
AG
I hope you all enjoyed the game and please come back. We should be hosting the first round of the NCAA Tournament on November 10.
HiddenAg2
I expect A&M could be hosting the first 2 weekends on Nov 10 and 17-19. That would mean we are a #2 seed. We need big crowds to support the team so spread the word.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.