Matches in Europe

635 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by moneyag7
90 bull
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm in Brighton today, and Brighton plays Everton tomorrow at home. I checked, and I can't get tickets for under 95. Not worth it. However, I will be in Nice next week, and can get cheap seats for OGC Nice vs Lazio for 12. That should be worth it. Now, the question is-is it worth 90 to see PSG vs Nice in Paris?
moneyag7
I think it would be worth it!
Would be worth it for me just to experience the atmosphere and get to see some great players on the field (Neymar, Di Maria, Alves, Mbappe, Sneijder?, and Balotelli)
AGC
AG
Worth it for PSG, even if the match sucks and here's why: it will look vastly different in person. We have no appreciation for the speed and skill these players have simply from watching them on tv. We take it for granted but we see top flight professionals play every week and it seems normal that they do stepovers or sprint past someone. Watching them live gives you a different perspective for just how talented and athletically gifted they are.
moneyag7
AGC said:

Worth it for PSG, even if the match sucks and here's why: it will look vastly different in person. We have no appreciation for the speed and skill these players have simply from watching them on tv. We take it for granted but we see top flight professionals play every week and it seems normal that they do stepovers or sprint past someone. Watching them live gives you a different perspective for just how talented and athletically gifted they are.
This ^

I was at the USA v Argentina game last year and watching Messi work off the ball was an amazing perspective as opposed to watching him on tv.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.