New USMNT Coach

4,281 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by akm91
jeffk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wynalda official threw his hat in the ring.

Mathguy64
AG
The voting process is so screwy. I think more candidates may very well make it impossible to take Gulati down.
jeffk
AG
In order to be considered an eligible candidate, you have to have the support of one or more members of the board. I don't think we'll see a ton of guys in the running.
Pahdz
Yeah we need to get one strong candidate and get a voting block behind him or her
jeffk
AG
https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2739599-the-28-point-plan-for-fixing-mens-soccer-in-america.amp.html

Really a solid article about the state of US Soccer and how we can improve our programs moving forward.
Pahdz
I replied on Twitter and I'll say it here, Aggie football fans should be familiar with Gomez's take on #2
jeffk
AG
LOL. For sure.

The points on the relationship b/t MLS and USSF and the need to change the coaching licensing system from being a revenue generator were spot-on.
moneyag7
Interim head coach for the friendly has been named
akm91
AG
Not unexpected since Ramos did not want to be just the interim coach but the full time coach.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.