Aggie Soccer Hour Radio Show

3,673 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by HiddenAg2
mullokmotx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tonight's players were Grace Piper and Stephanie Malherbe. G asked Stephanie about interviewing for jobs with her degree in accounting and asked if she puts 2016 Olympian on her resume. She said she puts it at the top and the interviewer's talk with her about that the most.
CDub06
AG
Thanks for the synopsis.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
FalconRT90
Recordings will be stored here under podcast.

http://www.12thmansoccer.com/
CDub06
AG
Oh that's great news.
mullokmotx
AG
Claudette and Haley are the player guests tonight. May be an interesting discussion with Coach G since the weekend was uneventful.
redd38
AG
Radio show will NOT be at Rudy's tonight (But will still happen, just don't go to Rudy's)
CDub06
AG
Any suggestion on where to go?

You just want Coach G for yourself...
oklaunion
The County Health Dept shut down coach G's show?
CDub06
AG
A little slow smoked roach ain't never hurt anybody. Just keep it slow and low... Slow and low...
redd38
AG
CDub06 said:

Any suggestion on where to go?

You just want Coach G for yourself...

I would suggest Carter Burger for half priced burgers
mullokmotx
AG
What happened to Rudy's?
mullokmotx
AG
Just saw the KBTX website.
mullokmotx
AG
I think I heard David Ellis say the SEC had banned the officiating crew from the Butler game from any more conference games.
BQ_90
AG
mullokmotx said:

I think I heard David Ellis say the SEC had banned the officiating crew from the Butler game from any more conference games.
biobioprof
mullokmotx said:

What happened to Rudy's?

The Eagle
Quote:

According to the health department, Rudy's Texas BBQ, located on Harvey Road, was inspected Tuesday, and inspectors located evidence of cockroach activity. The business was forced to close its doors for 24 hours and pay the county a $500 fine.

During the 24-hour food permit suspension period, Rudy's staff has time to correct any problems.
The restaurant was reinspected Wednesday morning, and the Brazos County Health Department has confirmed that Rudy's has reopened for business.
mullokmotx
AG
I think G said Jimena will miss the trip to Baton Rouge because of training with the Mexican team. I believe a couple of the recently injured players may be able to play Friday.
Justanotherposter
I hope we can get them back soon
mullokmotx
AG
G said Jimena will miss the MSU game because of training with the Mexico U20 team. He was also commenting about men's basketball playing tu and said that we are ready to play them in soccer anytime. I think there is a good chance that could happen on November 19. Normally there is little chance of playing them in the post season because they don't make the post season.
HiddenAg2
It's very possible A&M could host Texas as a #2 vs #3 seeded matchup in the tournament. That would be glorious.
mullokmotx
AG
Last night G said to not worry about us playing tu in the quarterfinals because they will be gone before then. Said we are focused only on Lamar. Jenna and Sophie talked about their past surgeries. I knew Jenna had a knee injury in the last spring game but did not know for sure that it was to an ACL. Quite a recovery to get back on the field this fall. She was so excited to play over 30 minutes against Missouri. G said all A&M students and all kids get in free on Friday. Sounded to me like there would be another show next week.
HiddenAg2
Yeah, Jenna has had some serious injuries and yet she looked like she may be a quality contributor next year. That would be a great story.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.