Everton 2017-2018 thread

2,228 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Turk Turkleton
ThunderCougarFalconBird
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are up 1-0 at Manchester City and they're playing a man down because Kyle Walker is an idiot.

Rooney has scored in both fixtures. Welcome back.

We spent big over the summer and sigurdsson is on his way too. Pickford has looked to be worth every pound and penny.

We are one away fixture from securing a spot in the Europa league group stage. The table is set. Let's have a great season.
jeffk
AG
Better late then never I guess.
byfLuger41
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
I'll take the away point. We still have Chelsea away, spurs at home, and ManU away coming up.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Rooney and wife expecting their fourth child ! That's why he is playing so well !
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Away leg at Hajduk Split starts at 2:00 central today. We are up 2-0 from the home leg, so no away goal issues for us. Just need the guys to get this done.
byfLuger41
AG
hi
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
1-1 draw with an away goal (sigurdsson opening his account at Everton). Group stage. Let's hope for a good draw.
Mr. White
I'll check back in October.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
I realize the Chelsea, city, spurs, united run was not exactly a Swedish massage but add in the ass kicking from Atalanta and I'm really questioning Koeman.

In other news, Rooney is doing his best Georgie Best impression. Sentenced to 2 years without driving, 100 hours of community service and 300k fine by Everton for DWI where he was caught 3 times the U.K. DWI limit.

We need someone to fill in where lukaku left off banging in goals.
byfLuger41
AG
Hi.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Much needed 3 points today. After going down 1-0 at the half Niasse saves the day with a fantastic brace.

Niasse must've got caught in a 3 way with Koeman's wife and daughter to merit the treatment he's endured. Glad to see we have someone to bang in goals again.
byfLuger41
AG
Rooney!
2017 World Series Champions - Houston Astros
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
What a hat trick! 3rd goal was unreal.

...here we go with Sam allardyce. Certainly not my first choice but if he can generate points, he can generate points.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
I'll take a point at Anfield.
johnjohnson
AG
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Good to finally see us actually putting shots on target and scoring a goal. Waaaaaaaay too long of a drought. We need 3 points out of home games like that.

James McCarthy's leg injury was hideous. He's critical right now and it's looking like he's gone until late 2018 at best. Coleman can't get back fast enough.
Turk Turkleton
AG
It just feels like there's no identity or unison out of this squad. Like a random 11 guys who all happened to throw the same colored shirt on that day, ya know?

I sure enjoyed watching Walcott in his first appearance though. I thought he looked sharp.

ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Ok after that showing, San has to go. Fat sack of worthless goo.
fig96
AG
What started as a really promising season has ended up...yeah. It's kind of amazing we're mid-table.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
What a difference having a real back four -- especially with Baines and Coleman -- makes. First time Baines and Coleman have started together all season.
Turk Turkleton
AG
Bye Sam!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.