Pickup game in Zubie Park

1,473 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by chjoak
chjoak
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A group in my neighborhood (Fairfield in NW Houston) does weekly pickup games. Attendance is dropping due to summer activities. If anyone is interested in coming out let me know. Mostly 30 to 40ish year old men. Some of the guys occasionally bring their 5th-8th grade kids out. somewhat competitive, mostly just getting out and having fun. We will be in Zubie Park on Roberts Rd at 6pm today.
chjoak
AG
Had 14 people today. Called it early due to heat. Talking about coming out at 7pm next week. Will update if anyone is interested.
TheMasterplan
What day of the week?
chjoak
AG
Saturday
chjoak
AG
This week we are playing at 6pm on Sunday at Zubie Park. Anyone interested, feel free to show up. If you want to discuss before post here, PM me or email (in my profile).
jeffk
AG
Are you guys full kit wankers?
chjoak
AG
No. Our group organizer is borderline but the rest of us are just getting out to play.
cypress-ag
AG
Any females play? Daughter misses playing after graduation from high school. Played ECNL as well
chjoak
AG
We had a college aged girl playing last week. That was the only time that I've seen it since we started. Could have been other times when I missed.

And since someone asked a question... we are currently scheduled from Saturday at 6pm this week. Still Zubie Park. Been playing the fields at the back of the park.
chjoak
AG
6pm today (8/5) at Zubie. gonna be short on people as of right now and could really use some bodies. Anyone interested shoot me a PM or email (in my profile) so I know any additions to our headcount.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.