FC Dallas

2,075 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BBallAggie06
aggie7911
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They got their feelings hurt by mean Dynamo fans..Nice club you got there.

http://www.chron.com/sports/dynamo/article/Traveling-Dynamo-fans-banned-restricted-by-rival-11201257.php
carl spacklers hat
That's bush-league.

And I'm sure the players and coaches appreciate that before their trip to Houston in a couple of weeks. Just adding fuel to the fire. Maybe Dynamo can spin this into a PR opportunity and actually sell out BBVA for the match!
wangus12
AG
PJYoung
AG
They seem to be a little sensitive.

Nothing made the news, not even on social media so I'm not sure what could've happened that deserved a four match ban.
gig them
AG
That's incredibly lame.

It's not "let's base our professional franchise in Frisco" lame, but it's pretty close.
Bryan98
AG
Just FYI, every single FC Dallas fan response on I've seen on Reddit is on the side of the Dynamo supporters. They don't like their club's front office, and they feel like the organization is going overboard in trying to sanitize fan culture and create a more family atmosphere in Frisco.

I've never been to Frisco, but I have been to a bunch of Dynamo games, and there are tons of families. I wouldn't say the fan behavior at our games is any worse than an Aggie football game.

Anyway, props to the FCD fans for taking the side of their fellow supporters regardless of the rivalry.
PJYoung
AG
We went to the Timbers/Earthquakes match last Friday night and the San Jose supporter sections brings it with fire. Amazing support the whole way through. Just super cool stuff.

At the Seattle/Dynamo match Sunday night the usher in front of our supporter section said that the San Jose supporters group is without doubt the worst around. Super drunk the whole time.

So yeah, fans love a rowdy crowd, the front office - not so much.
aggiesoccer#1fan
AG
This article makes it sound like an MLS decision, not an FC Dallas edict:

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/soccer/soccer/2017/06/07/dynamo-fans-fall-foul-mls
BBallAggie06
AG
Y'all want a rowdy, boisterous, fun, and spirited support group - Timbers Army. Political stance and antics aside, leaps and bounds ahead as the best supporter group in MLS.
aggie7911
Do you have to own a pride flag to be a part of the Timbers army? Sounds really gay.
BBallAggie06
AG
Maybe you missed the part of my post where I said, "Political stance and antics aside..."
aggie7911
I was just asking a question ? Do you ?
BBallAggie06
AG
Of course not. Contrary to popular belief, not all supporters of a PNW team are liberal.
PatAg
AG
Sorry we don't all have hangs up about gay people like you 7911.

That supporter group looks awesome on tv.
aggie7911
You post about me is gay..it's annoying that everytime i see their supporters always a pride flag waving leave that **** out of soccer. They are awesome though.

Hth
aggiesoccer#1fan
AG
Maybe you'll feel more comfortable in Texas...

BBallAggie06
AG
...and that pic is about the extent of the FC Dallas fan base!
wangus12
AG
BBallAggie06
AG
Oh yes, as a Timbers supporter, and a non-supporter of all Houston professional sports, I too make fun of attendance at Dynamo games. This one was taken a few weeks ago on a non-school night, 7:30 kick, with no astros game interference, and for sole possession of 1st place in the Western Conference - this was about 10-12 min AFTER kick-off...

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.