Nutty game for Bayern and Hertha Berlin

1,058 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by deadbq03
LeonardSkinner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Referee was looking a little jittery during most of the second half. Missing this foul, calling that phantom foul. Lewandowski with a skeptical yellow card, etc.

Hertha Berlin given a first half free kick on a poor call that resulted in a 1-0 lead.

Officials give five minutes of added time at the end of the match. In the 96th minute, Bayern get a free kick inches outside of the penalty area, and after a Robben shot was blocked, Lewandowski toe pokes the rebound for the draw. Chaos ensues.
deadbq03
AG
Game was intense. John Brooks had a good day against the Bayern onslaught.

And yeah, I agree that the officiating was pretty poor for both teams. Made the game that much more intense. You tell the players were really frustrated.
wangus12
AG
Bayern used all the magic dust against Arsenal. Didn't have much left over
byfLuger41
AG
The replay is on FS2 right now.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
leave robben open -pay!
TheMasterplan
That was horse***** The foul at 5:17 with 5 minutes injury time?
LeonardSkinner
TheMasterplan said:

If I'm being completely fair, in my experience, a lot of referees are hesitant to end the game or half when one team is on the attack. And it was a legitimate foul.
TheMasterplan
aggie kid said:

TheMasterplan said:

If I'm being completely fair, in my experience, a lot of referees are hesitant to end the game or half when one team is on the attack. And it was a legitimate foul.
Don't doubt it was a legitimate foul but you oughta call the game.
Thunder18
AG
Berlin subbed twice in the extra time so they kinda have themselves to blame when the ref let the time go a little long IMO
deadbq03
AG
Same ref is causing high levels of frustration again today. Augsburg-Leipzig on FS2, for those not working or "working from home" today.

Could definitely see a fight breakout by the end of this one. This ref is awful.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.