Serie A Tickets?

679 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by cadetjay02
SteveG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Hey football fans. I am taking my 20 year old son to Italy in March. I see that Roma is in town while we are there. Have any of you attended a match over there and can suggest ways to get a few tickets? Do they sell outside the stadium? suggestions?

Thanks and gigem!
AGC
AG
Real Madrid had a deal with ticket master that I always went through. Linked on their official site. You printed tickets outside the stadium at kiosks. Sales usually opened up 24 hours in advance if I remember correctly, mainly because they game members / partners first shot at seats before the general public.

I'd recommend that (assuming aroma has it) over buying from a scalper because they'll lie about location of the seats and whether they're together or not (my experience the one time I did it).
An Ag in CO
AG
Very easy to buy the tickets using their ticket vendor. Just access through the team website. They don't operate the stadium so you can't buy tickets there. If you don't want to buy the tickets online then go to one of the team stores (shops are open on Sunday, but ticket desk is only open Monday - Saturday). Oddly enough, you should also be able to buy tickets from a tabacchi (but look for ones that sell things other than tobacco-related stuff).

Be careful about scalpers, though, as tickets have your name printed on them and since photo ID is required for stadium entry there's a decent chance you won't get in.

Team store: Piazza Colonna, 360, 00187 Roma, Italy
SteveG
AG
Great feedback. Thank you!
cadetjay02
AG
I was in Rome last week and looked into tickets for the Europa match. The stadium is on the North side of town and a little tricky to get to. As for tickets, they have a team store near the Pantheon and had a cart at the Spanish steps selling tickets the day before and day of. They don't sell after 8pm though. Our hotel guy said the atmosphere is good and it's safe.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.