*~*~*~*~* NOVEMBER MADNESS 2016 *~*~*~*~*

4,224 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by HiddenAg2
ColoradoMooseHerd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
USC vs. West Virginia in the final Sunday
CDub06
AG
Go USC
Hand Of God
AG
A&M lost to the eventual national champion
sharpdressedman
Fight On! Keck school of medicine.
CDub06
AG
I thought they'd make the college cup. I did not expect them to take the whole thing.

They are a tremendous side. And A&M took them to PKs - that's nothing to frown about.
redd38
AG
Congrats to RollMyShortsUpHigh for winning this year's November Madness! He barely edged out CDub06.
HiddenAg2
A&M gave USC their toughest NCAA tourney game and shut them out. Hopefully that is a good sign for next year when there will be high expectations. A&M would have had a really good chance to advance past Utah and Auburn to get to the College Cup, and then who knows what might have happened at that point. What could have been.
Expert Analysis
AG
Our score may have been the closest, but WVU played really well. That was the first time I watched them all year. The offensive pressure and quality of play they had for much of the game, resulting in only 1 goal had to be extremely disappointing.
HiddenAg2
Expert Analysis said:

Our score may have been the closest, but WVU played really well. That was the first time I watched them all year. The offensive pressure and quality of play they had for much of the game, resulting in only 1 goal had to be extremely disappointing.
Agreed. I was talking more about getting to the College Cup before the final game. West Virginia was probably the best team in the country after watching them throughout the tourney. Their coach is really, really good. The fundamentals and shape they keep on the field is really impressive. She also recruited some under the radar prospects with blazing speed and athletic ability and taught them how to play the game. But as we all know the only thing that matters is placing the ball in the back of the net when you have your opportunities. USC did that, especially with WV playing a high line with only 2 defenders at times.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.