Chelsea 2016-2017 Thread

73,522 Views | 1180 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Gigem Trevas
byfLuger41
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sooooo 2016 is over, FINALLY!

Please let Antonio Conte hold onto our big names and bring in some new faces.

Keeping Hazard, Diego, Willian and Cesc is a must.

Cheers & KTBFFH!

Older threads:

Mathguy64
AG
i can't believe I'm doing this.

Bump the "real official certified 100% one and only 2016-2017 Chelsea thread" to the top.

You know it would be easier if you had put stars in the thread title. Or something. Anything besides naming it in exactly the same way as the other "official" thread.
byfLuger41
AG
It's been named the same way for eons!

At least we do'nt share the same emoticon with Arsenal!!!
byfLuger41
AG
Indeed it will be slightly odd seeing TSO at United.
Gigem Trevas
It didn't seem real until the picture today.
byfLuger41
AG
Very odd, but whatever.

Lol at Dre having to like TSO.
Mathguy64
AG
Where the **** did the real official Chelsea 2016-2017 thread go? Did Abramovich have it sent someplace unsavory? Or worse?
Dre_00
I've never hated him to be honest. I've disagreed with several of the things he's done but he's a highly entertaining and talented manger. He and Fergie use to share bottles of wine together frequently and honestly, I think they have some similar characteristics.

I asked this in the other thread but since Smithy had that thread erased faster than a Hillary laptop, allow me to pose the question again here:

Does his move to Man United lessen his stature amongst Chelsea fans? Obviously, it's weird but I'm wondering if it's more than that. Do you think it diminishes his status as a Chelsea icon?

There seem to be a number of Chelsea fans who out right hate the man now, which seems excessive, but I could understand being disillusioned. But using comments made during his introductory press conference as reason to hate the man is just silly.
byfLuger41
AG
quote:
I asked this in the other thread but since Smithy had that thread erased faster than a Hillary laptop

It was on a secure server!

quote:
Does his move to Man United lessen his stature amongst Chelsea fans? Obviously, it's weird but I'm wondering if it's more than that. Do you think it diminishes his status as a Chelsea icon?

There seem to be a number of Chelsea fans who out right hate the man now, which seems excessive, but I could understand being disillusioned. But using comments made during his introductory press conference as reason to hate the man is just silly.

I could see where some might feel that way for a short time, but if you genuinely hate him for more than 24hrs because of the ManU hire than you're a *****.

For example, I HATED Cesc almost as much as KPB. Then he came to The Chelsea it didn't really bother me near as much...or at all. Kind of like Aggies not going for Spieth because of the Sip affiliation. This type of mindset is very childish. I'm happy for TSO, United and United fans like you. TSO is damn fine coach who should have stayed at the bridge forever, but sometimes things don't always work out the way we wont them to. c'est la vie

TSO will always be in good standing with me.
Diego
AG
Smith&Co1970: You sir are a jackwagon!
jeffk
AG
Fake thread
An Ag in CO
AG
This thread needs to die and the original should be resurrected. Can we get this one locked?
byfLuger41
AG
Watch Torres get a hattrick.
gig them
AG
Bump to highlight the sheer ridiculousness of complaining to get someone else's thread deleted.
An Ag in CO
AG
byfLuger41
heddleston
AG
this is a chelsea

heddleston
AG
this one too

byfLuger41
AG
Terk
AG
TSO is special. He brought many trophies and did great things at Chelsea. Hated to see him in a burning dumpster fire at the end.

Don't like that he's at Manchester now, but like everywhere he goes - it won't work out well for long.
byfLuger41
AG
Our 2017 schedule has been released.
byfLuger41
AG
22/10/2016 15:00 Chelsea v Manchester United
byfLuger41
AG
TTT
jeffk
AG
quote:
Fake thread
byfLuger41
AG
Plastic thread
Mathguy64
AG
I noticed we haven't heard from or seen the dude that made the real first thread. You off him too?
byfLuger41
AG
quote:
I noticed we haven't heard from or seen the dude that made the real first thread. You off him too?

No. I've just ignored him since he sent me threatening PM's.
jeffk
AG
quote:
Fake plastic thread

Fify
byfLuger41
AG
KTBFFH!!!
An Ag in CO
AG
byfLuger41
AG
TexagChris17
byfLuger41
byfLuger41
AG
Italy 2 Spain 0

Conte is obviously a genius.
Old School Rucking
AG
Looks like we're signing Michy Batshuayi (22 year old striker from Marseille) for 33M.

Already a full international for Belgium and the fourth most prolific goal scorer in France last season - kid looks like a baller.

Don't want to set the bar too high, but the last striker we bought from Marseille worked out pretty well.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.