Coach G misses "Ashley Soccer"

21,671 Views | 121 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ColoradoMooseHerd
Gigem Trevas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Doesn't Tech play on turf?
Yeah she was pissed that they play on field turf instead of grass.
jkag89
quote:
Just want to make sure I don't miss any possible return by OP. I have lurked on this thread since the beginning and love when it gets bumped. I see the same argument in baseball all the time.
So true even down to calling Coach G a mediocre coach. Now his tenure here is not above criticism but it is hardly mediocre.

I wonder if Ashley regrets her decision to accept Baylor's full scholly over A&M's half? I know there are many factors which come into the process in deciding what offer to take but it seems to me most of those except that BU offered a full ride fall in favor of A&M (assuming that the OP was correct in that she loved A&M).
blake2003
AG
Just want to give an update on our friends up the Brazos River. Baylor is now 0-3-0 with losses to USF (1-2), Michigan State (1-2), and Purdue (1-2). No word on why Ashley Soccer left off Pre-Season Hermann Trophy Watch List.
biobioprof
quote:
Just want to give an update on our friends up the Brazos River. Baylor is now 0-3-0 with losses to USF (1-2), Michigan State (1-2), and Purdue (1-2). No word on why Ashley Soccer left off Pre-Season Hermann Trophy Watch List.
W/L and preseason honors seem like small problems for Baylor soccer these days.
jeffk
AG
Can't imagine playing for the Baylor team under their current staff after this rape scandal. Sickening.
redd38
AG
Speaking of Baylor soccer... does anyone know why Marci Jobson dropped from Head Coach to Co-Head Coach to volunteer coach over the last few years? Her husband has climbed from Associate Coach to Co-Head Coach to Head Coach. Their program has gone to s*** over the same period as this transition.
redd38
AG
Also, Ashley Soccer isn't even starting for Baylor this year. She should be one of the better players on that team.
redd38
AG
Baylor lost again... still searching for that elusive first win of the season.

Remember when people on here were saying Baylor and Ok St had better soccer programs than us?
Expert Analysis
AG
quote:
Baylor lost again... still searching for that elusive first win of the season.

Remember when people on here were saying Baylor and Ok St had better soccer programs than us?

Lol
blake2003
AG
THIS IS THE YEAR!

Ashley Soccer is starting the year off with a bang with 2 (TWO!) assists against top ranked Detroit Mercy. Pulling off that stunning 2-0 victory in Michigan will certainly open the eyes of those stubborn Big 12 voters who aren't giving Ashley the respect she deserves.

(Baylor went on to lose to Michigan State 0-1 on Sunday.)
akm91
AG
Seems like staff did some cleanup on this thread.
redd38
AG
OP still reads TexAgs. He posted on the football board within the last month. I wish he'd stop by over here and give us an update on Ashley Soccer
PJYoung
AG
quote:
OP still reads TexAgs. He posted on the football board within the last month. I wish he'd stop by over here and give us an update on Ashley Soccer

He hasn't posted here since November of 2013.
gig them
AG
I like checking in on this thread. It's like an old relative from a different state.

"How are things? Good? Good. See you in six months."
MookieBlaylock
AG
Wow the rape culture at Baylor mentioned a year ago

ColoradoMooseHerd
Still waiting.
redd38
AG
http://texags.com/forums/50/topics/2774592
ColoradoMooseHerd
Since Ashley was mentioned in the other thread, had to come back here and check.

Nope still no AgGermany

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.