A&M Soccer Forum - Rule #1 2.0 edition

687,037 Views | 6436 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by aggiephoenix02
TJJackson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I believe he is still awaiting trial here in the county jail
Pro Sandy
AG
That could be part of the issue. Tell the justice will be done for them and they can go on.
BillBraskyAg
Would that work? ProSandy, i thought you said shadow people are normally indicative of a demonic possession. I would imagine that a demon would not be concerned with justice and would have no need to "cross over".

Binders and Lex, just out of curiosity, are yall religious/spiritual/atheist/ no opinion either way?

Hope it was just a coincidence that night, but I think lex's experience is pretty compelling. I have been thinking about that for days now.

------------------------

Aggies Never Give Up!!
Lex
Renting, and I am religious. Last night I got sick strangely quickly. I got these bumps on my face, you see I can get shingles, they hurt like shingles. Then I got hot, then cold. Then we were laying here and I threw up, like 8 times. By this time I had taken benadryl. The room was spinning. As I was leaving the bathroom everything started spinning and I couldn't breathe again. When I went to sleep it was all colors and voices. I shouldn't say voices. It was sounds. May have been the Benadryl though.

I'm not the sickly type and soo I found this strange. Also some girls at work were askin me where I live and when I told them they were all "that's where he killed his wife! That's scary!"
Pro Sandy
AG
Bill, you are correct for the shadow people, but I think there are ghosts as well. See earlier posts for the difference in dealing with them. I think the voices and possibly some of the dreams are from the ghosts.

Some believe ghosts are spirits who haven't crossed over yet and are either not ready to come to terms with their death, need closure, or just need to be told to cross over.

But the shadow people are evil and the house has seen evil occur. Spiritual tactics are required.

Sorry for any confusion, I wasn't clear on which I was talking about.
CDub06
AG
The sickness could just be related to the stress of a move. Hopefully things continue to be lowkey for y'all. Obviously an easy solution if things do not remain quiet is to break lease.
dcaggie04
AG
You will need an old priest and a young priest.
Pro Sandy
AG
Tell us about your new car, CDub
jeffk
AG
Is it haunted?
Pro Sandy
AG
Are you familiar with ghost cars?

You know how sometimes you are driving down the road and you see a car coming up behind you to pass? Then it never passed and you look and there is nothing there? Ghost cars...
GigemNick
AG
Cdub bought this kind of Ghost?
CDub06
AG
I did not get a ghost car. I DID find an awesome new Indian Taco place over by Corkscrew!
TJJackson
The spot where the priest allegedly murdered his wife is within a hundred yards if my door step
jeffk
AG
Bubble soccer? Yes, please!

http://www.thatvideosite.com/v/9761/bubble-soccer-looks-like-the-greatest-thing-ever
GigemNick
AG
Wow. That's amazing. And it looks like it would be very easy to break your legs.
Pro Sandy
AG
I tried Sumo Racing once. I won a trip to the ER. I'm pretty sure CDub stole my phone that night.
jeffk
AG
I played sumo football at a Missions game. First minute - loads of fun. Minutes two through eight - tired beyond belief.

My prize for winning - a XXL puffy taco t-shirt.
CDub06
AG
5 Minutes in and everybody has been ejected for violent play.

Binders, what's the haps on the hauntings? How's Lex? Are y'all in the clear?
CDub06
AG
quote:
I tried Sumo Racing once. I won a trip to the ER. I'm pretty sure CDub stole my phone that night.

Pro Sandy left his seat next to mine and asked a friend where I was sitting "I'm pretty sure he's where y'all ALWAYS sit."

RIP G Rollie
Pro Sandy
AG
Luckily I found Danny and didn't end up in the middle of the volley ball court.

I remember so little of that night...
Lex
quote:
Binders, what's the haps on the hauntings? How's Lex? Are y'all in the clear?

Pretty quite. I am sorry I didn't update sooner. The man who killed his wife's trial has started. There hasn't been any inside activity. But I have seen shadows pass my windows and when I go out the back door to see(it's a long wall either way, too long to be gone that fast) there's nothing there. But I'm okay with that. As long as its not IN MY house.
Pro Sandy
AG
Hopefully the trial brings peace to the ghosts. Let us know if you learn anything more. Glad you haven't called us weirdos yet.
Lex
I like it here. This is much less stressful than GB.

I secretly think it's her, pacing the house, Waiting for them to convict him. I'm convinced that it is her and that is what it wants.
CDub06
AG
Then hopefully everything will be peaceful for y'all. I'm sure the chaos and stress of moving did not help things. Time for your home life to get back to normal.
Lex
Hopefully.
jeffk
AG
Happy birthday, America!
byfLuger41
AG
Happy Independence Day friends! Stay safe!
CDub06
AG
Happy Independence Day!
Lex
UPDATE:
I'm finally starting to enjoy being here. Now that the trial has started and lots of secrets are being told I feel like a burden has been removed. It's quiet. I am thankful for all the t&p's I received. I think she is finally getting the peace she wanted
CDub06
AG
Rule #1 Party tonight at Shade in Houston.
jeffk
AG
What's Shade?
CDub06
AG
Ok...it's not so much a party. It's more like dinner with Blake.
Pro Sandy
AG
The shade from Elmo's World?
CDub06
CDub06
AG
WHERE IS THE SHARKNADO WATCHING PARTY???
First Page Last Page
Page 74 of 184

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.