A&M Soccer Forum - Rule #1 2.0 edition

687,391 Views | 6436 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by aggiephoenix02
TJJackson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What's up guys!
Pro Sandy
AG
I've got shadow people and they are living in my basement.

It's probably true. Listen to UFO Phil's Listening to Coast to Coast and see if it resonates with you.

A friend of mine thought she once saw a shadow person. A GIS revealed that indeed she had, the man in the hat.

Whatever you do, stay out of the kitchen /gyn board

So anyway, describe what's going on.
GigemNick
AG
This thread just got 100x awesomer. Let's hear your ghost stories!
CDub06
AG
All of our Coast to Coast education is about to pay off. This is like open lines.

I think the shadow monster is the most important being here. Describe it.

Do you understand what the voices are saying?

History of the house?
Lex
My board is the general board, unfortunately.

The shadow monster was looming at the end of the bed. I nearly ripped binders under clothes off freaking out.

Don't know what the voices are saying.

The nightmares are the worst. I wake up not being able to breathe

Binders researched and found out close to here a preacher killed his wife and kids and his church is next door.
jeffk
Pro Sandy
AG
Can you describe the shadow monster? Perhaps if we can identify him, possibly demonic, you will be able to ward it off.
Pro Sandy
AG
Most importantly, does he have a hat?
Lex
It was very big. It terrified me. It was darker than darkness. I saw its eyes but they were empty. It wasn't here longer than a minute. I screamed and then it was gone and the door to our room slammed shut.
byfLuger41
CDub06
AG
What did the voices sound like? Human? Man, woman?

What are the nightmares about? When you wake up and can't breathe, do you also feel paralyzed?

When did this start & how long have y'all lived there?
Pro Sandy
AG
Shadow people are typically demonic. Tough to deal with. Maybe have a priest come bless the house to drive the demons out. Also, learning about the family killed may bring them closure. Perhaps there is something in the house you need to find or learn about and the voices will stop.
blake2003
AG
If you have anyone do any type of blessings of houses make sure they don't neglect the stairs. Sometimes demons hang out there.
Lex
What did the voices sound like? Human? Man, woman?
At first it sounded like a man and a woman outside. Muffled. I couldnt understand.

What are the nightmares about?
Last night it was a skeleton man playing an organ in a empty church.

When you wake up and can't breathe, do you also feel paralyzed?
For a second. But it's more shock I think.

When did this start & how long have y'all lived there?
Friday. And since Friday
Pro Sandy
AG
Seems connected to some past event, perhaps the murder. Learn what you can about it. You didn't say they lived in the house, but they are hanging around for some reason. Maybe something in the house will bring them peace. When you see a ghost, try to talk to it about what it needs to have peace.

But the shadow people are going to require supernatural warfare. Maybe get some holy water and sprinkle it, have the house blessed, and say prayers in the house. When you see one, order it away in the name of your god.

Good luck. Maybe once it is over you can call C2CAM and tell your story to help others in similar situations.
Lex
We have been praying. I would appreciate good thoughts and prayers sent this way. But if it persists I shall see about getting it blessed.
Pro Sandy
AG
Absolutely. Prayers and good thoughts sent your way.
BillBraskyAg
PS alerted me to this discussion. Thanks for the heads up!

Lets hold up a minute here....i do not feel like we have sufficiently ruled out sleep paralysis or some form of waking dream state. Shadowy figures are frequently reported by people experiencing sleep paralysis.

Are you seeing the shadow figure immediately after waking from a troubling dream? Has your wife seen the figure or any ghost-like figures?

What about the voices? Do you hear these voices while seeing the shadow figure? It sounds like you are new to the house. Is it not possible that a neighbor goes for a late night smoke break or maybe the local teenagers cut through youre backyard?

If you are awaking suddenly from a dream and then seeing a shadow person, I wonder if maybe your mind is not fully awake yet....a shadowy figure is a common manifestation of a waking dream or sleep paralysis.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Although it is suspect that this is happening your first couple nights in the new house....you probably would have experienced sleep paralysis or waking dreams before you moved into the new place.

I do belive in other worldy beings, but I think there are normal explanations for some experiences.

------------------------

Aggies Never Give Up!!
Lex
So Are you seeing the shadow figure immediately after waking from a troubling dream?
Shadow monster before I went to sleep. I was cruising texags and just put my phone on charger, checked to make sure Binders was still breathing, then from the kitchen window it came across, into our room and loomed at the end of the bed. The windows and doors were shut and locked. It stared at me. No longer than a minute, my voice came back and I screamed. As I screamed it flashed across the room and the bedroom door slammed shut behind it.

Has your MALE FIANCEE seen the figure or any ghost-like figures?
He has heard voices and had nightmares, he sleeps like a brick though so I doubt it. But he was picking up and moving clothes from the living room to the bedroom and one of my mounts, a ram that scares him as is, fell off the wall and struck him in the head. Screw was fine. He said he heard like a sound in the kitchen, looked in and whop!

What about the voices?
I want to say a lady and a male of uncertain age.

Do you hear these voices while seeing the shadow figure?
No, voices do not correlate with shadow.

Is it not possible that a neighbor goes for a late night smoke break or maybe the local teenagers cut through youre backyard?
It could. I don't know the neighbors, and there's woods behind the house.
byfLuger41
AG
This thread took a hard right & got epic in a hurry!
CDub06
AG
This thread has always been epic. Did you forget the migas discussion from yesterday morning?
GigemNick
AG
I'm never buying a house near the woods... they're always haunted.
CDub06
AG
I had been thinking sleep paralysis too...

Any new developments from last night?

EDIT: Reading comprehension...

[This message has been edited by CDub06 (edited 6/25/2013 8:56a).]
byfLuger41
AG
My residence is in the woods! Sleepover? Seriously...
byfLuger41
AG
quote:
This thread has always been epic. Did you forget the migas discussion from yesterday morning?

Okay, okay, but specifically the past two pages have been pretty entertaining.
BillBraskyAg
Welp definitely not sleep paralysis. Thats creepy as hell. My advice is to call the ghostbusters.

------------------------

Aggies Never Give Up!!
Lex
quote:
Any new developments from last night?

Nope. Nothing yet.
BillBraskyAg
Hmmm...are you comfortable linking to the article about the pastor murdering his family? I realize this might give away the general location of your house. Maybe edit the link out later...

I am not a big believer in dream analysis, but a skeleton man playing an organ in an empty church could be symbolic in some way to the pastor murdering his family. Any other dreams the past couple nights that really stuck out to you? What about your fiance? You said he is having nightmares too.

------------------------

Aggies Never Give Up!!
Lex
Hmmm...are you comfortable linking to the article about the pastor murdering his family?
If you got that link and you put "town preacher kills wife" into search engine then lots more will pop up.

Any other dreams the past couple nights that really stuck out to you?
Only what I have told already.

What about your fiance?
The most prominent one I can think of is he said we were in the bed room and he got taken to the door, but outside the room was an abyss. And that he was screaming for me but I wouldn't wake up.

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 6/25/2013 10:11a).]
Lex
Where town is you have to put the town listed in my article.
TJJackson
I don't feel comfortable linking here but look up David Keith Allen and you will find links

[This message has been edited by bindersfull (edited 6/25/2013 6:53p).]
CDub06
AG
Has the Chaos calmed down?

Do you own or rent this house?
Pro Sandy
AG
Just got back in town and looking forward to exploring this more. I do hope you are able to overcome the negative energy in the house.

Unrelated, but I did learn this morning that alien abductions are down over the past 20 years due to an enforcement of the intergalactic moratorium on abductions.
TJJackson
So far so good! It could've been coincidences of all the stuff happening, but we shall see.

We are renting, if that helps. I believe the house was built in the seventies.
Pro Sandy
AG
My quick Google search didn't show an outcome of the trial. Has there been? If not, maybe justice will help those be at ease. If so, next time you see something, tell them justice has been delivered and they can cross over in peace.
First Page Last Page
Page 73 of 184

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.