FS: 2012 F150 Lariat CC 4x4

4,703 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by JR Ewing
southernskies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
crowman2010
AG
I'm actually interested, but I'm really curious on how you came up with $20k.

I'm willing to offer $13,500
southernskies
Yes sir, fair question. I did a little research on Autotrader in my area to find a range for reference. A few examples below. Some of these are not 4x4 but I also used the KBB widget on the listing to indicate what a decent price would be. The "Great Price/Good Price" widget on the top right of the photos. I understand that the vehicles may sell for a little below what is being asked online. I think the $13,500 is just too low for me and something that I could get from a dealership around town, but I'm open to offers.

JR Ewing
AG
I have a 2012 I bought last year with 96K miles on it and I paid around $23,500. It has a lift kit and 36" tires, along with a few other bells amd whistles, but I don't think your price is too far out of whack, especially for a vehicle that was taken care of. 140K isn't really too high for mileage either. That, and used vehicles cost more nowadays because the alternatives are $75-100K new trucks, IMO. GLWS...nice truck.
crowman2010
AG
I would highly suggest only showing 2012 models, not 2013/14 just so we are talking about apples to apples,

What's interesting is if you go to CarGurus and do the same search for your truck, seems like anything over $18,995 is just "Fair". Very strange.

I'd cap out at $14,500 on this one, cash.
southernskies
Understood - I appreciate the offer. That's just too low for me. Not in a big hurry to sell since obtaining a company truck.
JB
AG
Price is fair.

I will always consider paying a little more from a Texags seller.....and not something that has been run through the used car dealer/carvana/carmax mill. You can tell the truck has been taken care of.
southernskies
Also have a 2019 (I believe) 16' Lamar tandem axle pipe top utility trailer with ramp gate that I will be selling soon that I could make a package deal with on this truck. Trailer is in great shape and has all LED lights + diamond plate fenders. Everything powder coated black. Spare tire & rack included. Ramp gate folds down flat on the trailer bed in case you want to haul anything over 16' on it. Lamar doesn't offer this trailer in pipe top with diamond pate fenders anymore, I presume because it costs too much and they are trying to keep the costs down, I don't know. Last I checked they didn't even offer it as on option to customize on their website. This could be a sweet package for someone!
texags08
AG
Stand-alone sale on the trailer possibly?
southernskies
Yes I'll post it here in the coming months if it doesn't sell with the truck. May need it to haul some kayaks for a float trip in May.
southernskies
Reduced to $19k
RedAnimal12
crowman2010 said:

I would highly suggest only showing 2012 models, not 2013/14 just so we are talking about apples to apples,
Well, the thing about appraising is that you look at what the market has to offer, and compare it to what is available, and since the '12 and '13/'14 are both in the twelfth generation of f-150s I bet he's fine. If you think it's too much, don't be surprised when he doesn't accept the lowball.

And what JR Ewing said about the value of new vehicles increasing the value of used vehicles is correct.
crowman2010
AG
$15,000 - you can keep the UWS toolbox. And for everyone inquiring...this is not a flip. I'm trying to get my kid his first vehicle.

Feel free to text me to discuss, I can't PM you - 281 795 two eight five eight
southernskies
Reduced to $17k
JBLHAG03
AG
Y'all are so close, just make it happen! We need a happy ending.
crowman2010
AG
Coin flip pending...
crowman2010
AG
PURCHASED!
JR Ewing
AG
crowman2010 said:

PURCHASED!

Congrats to your son! I will be in your shoes in a couple years with mine. Another successful TexAg hook up!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.