Custom Remington 700 in .450 Marlin

769 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 4
LakeCity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For sale is a custom Remington 700 in .450 Marlin. I will be taking it to the Tulsa Gun Show next Thursday but thought I would offer it here first.

Custom .450 Marlin, built On a Remington long-action 700, Pac-Nor Match-Grade Barrel, removable Vais muzzle brake w/optional cap and Bansner High-Tech fiberglass stock. Stock was completely done by Bansner. Sako extractor, glass bedded. Leupold quick detachable base and rings with Redfield 3x9 scope. The barrel is 22" long without the muzzle-brake. The brake adds about 1.5" when installed. Drilled and tapped for NECG sights but not included with the rifle. All metal surfaces are Tefloned. Weight is 6.75 lbs!!!

This rifle is all business and with Buffalo Bore ammo it is suitabe for anything that walks North America and most of Africa. Use normal Hornady loads for hogs and deer, elk, and moose. Would be great for ALaska.

Total cost was over $2300 back in 2000, offered today at $1450.00. Ammo available. Contact me at 1871research@gmail.com. Located in the B/CS area.
NRA Life
Walk softly, but carry!
LakeCity
https://ibb.co/P4d8rnS
NRA Life
Walk softly, but carry!
AG
Nice. This won't last long.

Very tempting
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.