Beef near BCS

2,871 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by AndersonAg08
AndersonAg08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Below are our remaining 2023 processing dates. If you're interested in a whole, half or quarter beef order, reach out via email or go to https://bf4cattle.com/bulk-orders for more information.

email: bf4cattle@yahoo.com

May 22
June 9
July 10
August 14
September 11
October 16

Thanks!

*edit with update on available processing dates
BCB-10
AG
I am interested and have been talking to my wife about going in on a deal like this. We would likely get a quarter. I am curious though what is the comparison going this route vs buying the same weight/cuts of meat at the grocery store. I assume there is a little bit of a premium $ vs store bought mass produced beef. Just curious on thoughts.
MS08
AG
Looks like the link breaks down pricing and gross cost pretty well and gives you an idea of needed storage space.
AndersonAg08
AG
BCB-10 said:

I am interested and have been talking to my wife about going in on a deal like this. We would likely get a quarter. I am curious though what is the comparison going this route vs buying the same weight/cuts of meat at the grocery store. I assume there is a little bit of a premium $ vs store bought mass produced beef. Just curious on thoughts.

I'm a little higher than HEB but I do my best to stay as close as possible. I just don't do the volume they do for feed and processing costs to be as low as theirs. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.
maddiedou
AG
I am sure the quality is higher than HEB also I bought a calf last year and I ended up with about 550 pounds and it came out to about 6-7.00 a pound from another guy near austin

When I was struggling with paying 8-10 dollar for hamburger ,aoup bones brisquitI justified the price of the steaks averaging out and helping out a small time rancher

These ranchers are not making money for all the time and labor that they spend on the calves/cows

Passion overrides profit all the time with ranchers

Bert315
AG
AndersonAg08 said:

Below are our remaining 2023 processing dates. If you're interested in a whole, half or quarter beef order, reach out via email or go to https://bf4cattle.com/bulk-orders for more information.

email: bf4cattle@yahoo.com

April 27
May 22
June 9
July 10
August 14
September 11
October 16

Thanks!

Confirming today on if we are splitting a full or not and will reach out.
AndersonAg08
AG
Next two dates are coming up soon so please let me know if you're interested or have any questions.
AndersonAg08
AG
I have 1 and a half beef available today and august and September processing dates remaining this year. Please reach out if you're interested.

Thanks!
Aggie Hunter
AG
What processor are you using?
AndersonAg08
AG
Aggie Hunter said:

What processor are you using?

K&C in Navasota
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.