Brahman bulls for sale or swap

2,017 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Turf96
BastropCountyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have 2 Brahman bulls, ages 5& 3 looking to either sell or swap for Brangus, Angus or Hereford bulls. So if you have any of those bulls for sale, let me know!

Old May Banker
AG
What blood lines? Hudgins?
BastropCountyAg
AG
Bought all three from Bill Byler out of Bellville. They are good-looking polled bulls. I bought them as an experiment to see how their calves end up on my brangus & angus cows compared to my other hereford & brangus bulls.

I am realizing it's just a personal preference at this point.
FallsonbrazosAg91
AG
But putting some white on the head will bring more $.
Hereford.
BrazosBull
AG
And putting some more weight in the trailer will bring more dollars …..Charolais
Johndeere
Post pics when you have time. How gentle are they, especially when in pens? I have a 5 year old reg. black Angus I need to swap out or sell. He may be 6. He is a solid bull.
BastropCountyAg
AG
Location?

Will take pics this weekend.

All are gentle in pasture but show me a brahman that is completely gentle in the pen. haha.

out of the three, one of them, age 3, is the best in regards to penning and not having to worry about. I also think he is the best looking out of the three.

Johndeere
Between Temple and Waco. I understand on brahmas. Obviously not a surprise, but thought I would ask to see if maybe these were the exception. What's good way to get hold of you? I can also take pics of the bull I am interested in swapping and send to you. You may have no interest in him. He is dog gentle.
BastropCountyAg
AG
512-2eight4-1fourzero2

Call or text anytime. Taking the pictures this evening.

Thanks all
plowboy1065
S
Anyone have any pics for rent?
Turf96
John Deere how much you asking on the bull. I know I a guy looking for just about that. That is if y'all don't swap.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.