FS: Box Seats To Incubus - 2/3/23 - 713 Music Hall

991 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Sit Down Rando
Sit Down Rando
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Unexpectedly unable to attend this concert, so would like to sell privately via online transfer instead of paying fees selling through LiveNation.

These are box seats, with assigned seating unlike the majority of the venue being sold as general admission. As of this evening there are ZERO box seats available for sale privately through LiveNation or StubHub.

Section 316, Row 1, Seats 3 & 4

Asking $750 for the pair. Park Whiz pass included as well. Text 713 three three eight 1 zero 1 nine to express interest. Thanks for looking!

Slagathor
AG
Wish I could swing this - Incubus is my favorite band and it's gonna be a great show. GLWS.
Sit Down Rando
AG
Slagathor said:

Wish I could swing this - Incubus is my favorite band and it's gonna be a great show. GLWS.

Same. Bummed to have to sell, really wanted to make it to this show.
Canyon99
Pardon me while I burst into flames over the fact that Incubus is able to charge that much for tickets.
Sit Down Rando
AG
Canyon99 said:

Pardon me while I burst into flames over the fact that Incubus is able to charge that much for tickets.

These are on the higher end being reserved box seats, and if anyone is interested I'd be open to offers to minimize my loss.
Slagathor
AG
Try posting on the /r/incubus subreddit? There's a good amount of activity there.
Sit Down Rando
AG
Slagathor said:

Try posting on the /r/incubus subreddit? There's a good amount of activity there.

Thanks, good suggestion. Posted there.

Price drop for an Ag: $699 for the pair.
Sit Down Rando
AG
Price drop: $649 for the pair. Open to offers…show is this Friday and I'd like to move these.
Sit Down Rando
AG
Received an offer for $425 + a bottle of Balvenie 12 and told him I'd think about it. It's a bigger loss than I hoped, but the best so far. Anyone want to go $500+ I'll openly consider today, otherwise they'll be sold tonight.

Thanks to those who have reached out.
Sit Down Rando
AG
Sold
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.