S&W Nickle Model 36 .38 SP and Star BM 9mm For Sale

870 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Alte Schule
Alte Schule
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm going to sell two more of my handguns that, due to mobility issues, I haven't shot in a long time. First up is a Nickle Model 36 no dash .38 Special snub.
This is a great example of what Smith & Wesson produced 50 years ago. I bought this from a co-worker many years ago. He told me he ran half a box of ammo through it and decided he didn't like it. I fired ten rounds through it, cleaned it, and put it in my safe where it's been for several years. The original owner did not have the box or paper work.

1974 manufacture. Original square butt grips. Super Clean. Barely noticeable turn ring. No dings or scratches. Comes with one box of Winchester white box. ****SOLD****

Star BM 9 mm 4" blue steel. Bought online four years ago and was really surprised at how well it shoots. These were issued to the Spanish military and national police. Some minor holster wear on the left front of the slide but otherwise in VG condition. Shot two magazines through it and put it in the safe.Comes with two original 8 shot capacity magazines, original box, paperwork and an extra factory firing pin. This pistol is ****sold pending funds***

I have mobility issues and cannot travel so face to face sales in the BCS area only. Not interested in trades.

Contact Tripleblack09shelbycobra@gmail.com if interested.

Reload8098
AG
email sent
BCB-10
AG
That S&W is awesome. Trying to resist the temptation.
Alte Schule
BCB-10 said:

That S&W is awesome. Trying to resist the temptation.

Those photos don't do it justice.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.