JET 12" Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw

1,291 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Guitarsoup
Guitarsoup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1141110223188535/

Fantastic JET miter saw. Works perfectly, I just don't use it enough to justify it. It has two slide out supports, can bevel to 52 degrees left and 60 degrees right. It has a laser cut line and light by the blade to see your work piece.

Has massive 14" by 4" crosscut ability.

Comes with a pretty new Freud Diablo 12" 100T Ultimate Finish blade as well as the original blade from JET (which has some surface rust from not being used.)

It doesn't have the dust bag because that is completely and totally worthless. Use your shop vac or dust collector.

Pickup in Kingwood or we could possibly meet in the Houston area somewhere depending on time and date.

Listed at $450, will take $400 from an Ag.

Sea Speed
AG
Want. Lemme look at some things.
bam02
AG
Nice deal
studioone
you ever come to BCS? I'd take it but cant drive right now... Pulled a bunch of muscles in my arms from making 6500 box joints for new beehives yesterday...

lol, but im good... just LOVE jet..
Guitarsoup
AG
studioone said:

you ever come to BCS? I'd take it but cant drive right now... Pulled a bunch of muscles in my arms from making 6500 box joints for new beehives yesterday...

lol, but im good... just LOVE jet..

I'm driving to Austin for work tonight, I can make it up to BCS on the way to our from if you really want it

Text me at 832-233-3458
studioone
texted u
D-Dubya-09
AG
Is this still available?
Guitarsoup
AG
Sorry, studio one bought it
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.