WTB: John Deere Gator

1,461 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Shoefly!
crowman2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for a used UTV (John Deere Gator or similar). Nothing fancy, just need to replace my current one without breaking the bank if possible.

TIA!
5C
AG
Me too. But I fear that half the country is also looking for one
hawk-aggie
AG
You mean something like this?

crowman2010
AG
hawk-aggie said:

You mean something like this?

Yep, that'll work! Is it for sale?

ETA: If it is, shoot me an email - crowag2010 at yahoo
Dirtnap ag
AG
A buddy of mine is selling this Gator because he is upgrading to a crew side by side. I can email his phone number if you are interested.

https://houston.craigslist.org/snw/d/liberty-2015-john-deere-gator-825i/7433619597.html
crowman2010
AG
Dirtnap ag said:

A buddy of mine is selling this Gator because he is upgrading to a crew side by side. I can email his phone number if you are interested.

https://houston.craigslist.org/snw/d/liberty-2015-john-deere-gator-825i/7433619597.html
Nah, not for $12,500. Sorry, looking for something a bit more used/less pricey.
Shoefly!
AG
There's one sitting in front pasture for sale at Thomaston between Cuero and Victoria. I'll see if I can get pics and info tomorrow.
crowman2010
AG
Shoefly! said:

There's one sitting in front pasture for sale at Thomaston between Cuero and Victoria. I'll see if I can get pics and info tomorrow.

Thanks!
crowman2010
AG
Shoefly! said:

Any luck on this?
Shoefly!
AG
Not yet. Will let you know something by tomorrow. I'm in Corpus at appt.
It was not out last evening, hopefully put back in barn.
There is one on Craiglist Houston $3800. Don't know if fake though.
crowman2010
AG
Shoefly! said:

Not yet. Will let you know something by tomorrow. I'm in Corpus at appt.
It was not out last evening, hopefully put back in barn.
There is one on Craiglist Houston $3800. Don't know if fake though.
I already reached out to that guy on CL, it is literally beat to crap and not worth the $3800 he's "FIRM" on.
Jason_InfinityRoofer
What is wrong with your current gator? I have two gators that I continuously limp along, but they are worn out. I could use a machine if its got usable parts or is completely usable. I've welded new beds, frames, seals....mine are all kinds of torn up. :/
crowman2010
AG
Jason_InfinityRoofer said:

What is wrong with your current gator? I have two gators that I continuously limp along, but they are worn out. I could use a machine if its got usable parts or is completely usable. I've welded new beds, frames, seals....mine are all kinds of torn up. :/
There's nothing wrong with the current one we have, I'm trying to give it back to my parents and replace it.

This is going to be used in a commercial setting, so I need something that's fairly ready to go without much maintenance.
Shoefly!
AG
I just got back from Cuero and the gator was no longer there. Craigslist shows a lifted gator for sale in Louise TX. $7900. Another for sale on Facebook marketplace. Sorry but good luck! CList, gator Orange Grove TX 8k.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.