FS: 2005 Ford F-150 Lariat

2,482 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by MoreCushing4thePushing
sjones
How long do you want to ignore this user?
F150 Lariat for sale- located in College Station

Maroon in color 4 door with tan leather interior.

Truck has it's dings and scrapes but runs well and the ac works as well. Also, has a little rust on the roof of the truck.

Recently had new brakes put on, new catalytic converter, new bearings, new shifter handle and new battery.

I drove it for almost ten years, and then my son drove it in high school. We sent him off to college with a new truck, so now it's time to get rid of this one.

If you want pictures you can email me at bricej313@gmail.com and I will send those over.

Asking 5k or best offer
crowman2010
AG
sjones said:

F150 Lariat for sale- located in College Station

Maroon in color 4 door with tan leather interior.

Truck has it's dings and scrapes but runs well and the ac works as well. Also, has a little rust on the roof of the truck.

Recently had new brakes put on, new catalytic converter, new bearings, new shifter handle and new battery.

I drove it for almost ten years, and then my son drove it in high school. We sent him off to college with a new truck, so now it's time to get rid of this one.

If you want pictures you can email me at bricej313@gmail.com and I will send those over.

Asking 5k or best offer
Email sent.
Howdy Dammit
AG
4x4?
Hungry Ojos
mileage?
sjones
Mileage is 137k, it is 2WD. Also has a spray in bed line and grill guard. I also have a camper shell that's not currently on it if it's wanted.
SWC02
AG
Email sent
SWC02
AG
Email Sent
Thisguy1
This is going to go quick
MS08
AG
4 door Truck, 137k miles, for $5k. Tempting!
B/CS Dreaming
AG
Email sent.

Thanks!
Martin
Goodest Poster
AG
I will buy it if its available still.
Always the most goodest
SockDePot
I got 6k for my trade in newer year model and sounds like real similar looking. This has way lower miles.

Sounds like a steal.

GLWS / free bump.
RED AG 98
AG
Email sent. Sounds perfect for my new driver. Would like to get in line if still available.
sjones
Truck is sold. I appreciate the responses and hopefully got pictures to anyone that wanted them.
MoreCushing4thePushing
AG
I don't even need a truck, but if I had seen this post a few hours earlier, I'd be buying it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.