WTS Black Lab Puppies

2,160 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 3rd and 2
3rd and 2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have puppies!!
AKC black Labradors - 4 females available. They are 8 weeks old so this is the perfect time to take them home!

Both parents are AKC registered and have awesome pedigrees from a lineage of field trial winners and national competitors!

PM me if you have any questions. We live in Spring, TX, feel free to come see 'em.

AgsMnn
AG
Price?
3rd and 2
AG
AgsMnn said:

Price?
Asking $1200
Towns03
AG
what's the temperament of the parents? hunters? sleepers? how do they do with kids?
3rd and 2
AG
Towns03 said:

what's the temperament of the parents? hunters? sleepers? how do they do with kids?

I have wild 3 and 1 year olds, and the mother is very patient and laid back. Very intelligent and knows a lot of tricks. I like to pick her up sometimes and hold her like a baby and she lets me! Both the male grandparents were award winning hunters.

We don't hunt with the mom, but she loves to swim and go to the dog park. She never barks or growls at other dogs at the park. she's very protective of the house.

She sleeps during the day and at night. But is pretty active in morning and evening.

Feel free to come by and meet the mom and pups.
agsalaska
AG
Beautiful dogs and a very fair price. Good luck on the sales.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
3rd and 2
AG
We're down to 2 puppies left!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.