New AirBnB Available in BCS

3,232 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by txxwildcard
legalbird
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do you have a facebook or email?
Wicked Good Ag
Still over 3000 for two nights for next weekend including a nearly 400 service fee

You were not genuine

dont lie to people and it will go a long way

I had even told some friends about this one and price was going down....not accurate

good luck with property
legalbird
I was hoping there was an error on the pricing. I know some parents that are bringing grandpa and grandma to College Station to visit their Aggie kid for two weeks. Coming about 700 miles away.
techno-ag
AG
Wicked Good Ag said:

Still over 3000 for two nights for next weekend including a nearly 400 service fee

You were not genuine

I had even told some friends about this one and price was going down....not accurate

good luck with property
I don't know the guy but he did say a few posts up "We haven't adjusted future rates yet, as we've been busy getting the property ready."

Also he's not the only listing in town. If your friends really need something I'm sure they can find something.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Wicked Good Ag
techno-ag said:

Wicked Good Ag said:

You were not genuine

good luck with property
I don't know the guy but he did say a few posts up "We haven't adjusted future rates yet, as we've been busy getting the property ready."

Also he's not the only listing in town. If your friends really need something I'm sure they can find something.
Correct but he said he would readust rates after Friday which was nearly ten days ago

I told friends about look at this property because he said prices would be in line with market rates after Bama

Not the truth so I have told my friends to look elsewhere

That is WAY above even weekend football rates and nothing declined as he stated in orginal post

Lying to people to promote a property isnt good way to go
maddiedou
AG
Could be where he is advertising besides texags he has already been booked so no need to discount

Place is nice but 3 beds in the same room for 1400 a night and a queen which is a blowup mattress and only two baths
ZoneClubber
AG
As someone who stays in vrbo/airbnb rentals for Gamedays and football weekends across the country, those are close to market rates.

With 4 BR and 4 couples, that would be $375 per couple for 2 nights, which is a better rate than the local hotels
ForeverAg
AG
Rookie poster gets account, to price gouge Ags, and then plays the "just tryna help some good ags card". Texags never disappoints
Naveronski
AG
happyinBCS said:

buy an ad, since you are charging 1400 a night you can afford it

People are giving you flack, but with 64 stars, it appears even more people agree with you.

Edit: 73 and counting.
southernskies
Love that "EAT" sign in the dining area. Make sure to add a "Blessed" sign in the foyer to complete the look.
Bunk Moreland
southernskies said:

Love that "EAT" sign in the dining area. Make sure to add a "Blessed" sign in the foyer to complete the look.

Don't forget to stencil Live Laugh Love on the walls of one of the bedrooms.
JB
AG
If you can't afford it, find somewhere else to stay.
ForeverAg
AG
JB said:

If you can't afford it, find somewhere else to stay.

In this price range it appears my options are this AirBNB by an Ag loving host, or Buckingham Palace
txxwildcard
We got $2000 a night for Bama, so you are good! Our house is off Deacon fully remodeled like yours.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.