Looking for a new Honda Pioneer

1,029 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by FrioAg 00
schwack schwack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Long story short but husband just got some good health news & I wanted to get him a new UTV to celebrate. Wow. Disappointed. Can't find any. Any idea when these will be back in stock? The Pioneer 1000 is what I'm most interested in, but there doesn't seem to be much of anything on any lot.

Newoldarmy
AG
Hate to bear bad news, but I've been trying to buy a Honda Rubicon ATV for over a year. They just can't get them in dealerships.
schwack schwack
AG
Ugh.
FrioAg 00
AG
Saw a Honda Pioneer on display at H&W Motorsports of Palestine earlier this week. Give them a call if that's logistically possible.

I bought a Honda ATV from them, good experience.
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

Palestine

The used one? I saw it and they said it needed a lot of work - but I'll go by again today.
FrioAg 00
AG
I thought I saw a new one, maybe I'm mistaken

schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

I thought I saw a new one

Thank you - I will check today. Appreciate it!
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

maybe I'm mistaken

You were NOT mistaken! Thanks for the heads up! We bought a super cute (important to me, Mrs. Schwack...) Pioneer 500. Wasn't exactly what we thought we wanted, but it will serve it's purpose just fine. Small, but our trash cans will fit on the back for the trek to the dumpster & it means we don't have to widen any of the trails to access the burn pile.

We're in Palestine, too. We owe you a beer at the Pint & Barrel!
FrioAg 00
AG
Awesome'! Glad it worked out
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.