Westinghouse iGen 2500 Inverter Generators - New in the Box

1,346 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by tweekac
tweekac
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have two Westinghouse iGen 2500 inverter generators for sale that are new in the box, never been opened. I have two others that I ran mostly for the break in period and testing, and they run pretty quiet. These would be good for backup power (120V only), camping and tailgating. They make a 50A parallel cable so these can be hooked up parallel.

Asking $400 for each, or $700 for both. Located in S. Houston (Pearland area), travel daily to Med Center and occasionally back to College Station.

https://www.samsclub.com/p/westinghouse-igen2500-super-quiet-gas-generator/prod22464751?xid=plp_product_2
FamousAgg
I'm interested, but confused are you selling the new in box ones or the broken in ones?
tweekac
AG
Just selling the two new in the box ones.
Tom70
AG
I will take both if you can bring them to CS or meet me half way.

nine79 two 20 three941
tweekac
AG
I just texted you from the number ending in 7602 if you want to remove your phone number from your post.
lazuras_dc
AG
Assuming these might be sold, but you can put me third in line. lazurasdc at yahoo
tweekac
AG
I have a buyer lined up for delivery this weekend. I will let you know if anything changes.
tweekac
AG
SOLD!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.