10 AKC Black Labradors

5,865 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Texans13
Texans13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have a litter of 10 all black Labrador puppies, that were whelped on Mothers day 5/9/2021. This is a repeat breeding with the Famous HRCH Rangers Rusty Trigger MH DS from Soggy Bottom Retrievers. While the Dam is not titled ( That's 100% on me,) I had intentions on getting Bixie titles. Bixie has a solid pedigree behind her just as Rusty does. I firmly believe these pups will be able to accomplish anything weather it be hunting, field trials, hunt test, or nocardiotic detection. I have 7 Females & 3 Males available. The puppies are $850 a $250 deposit will hold one for you. The pups will be ready to join your family July 4th weekend, what better weekend to take a pup home than Independence Day weekend. Puppies will come with FULL AKC Registration, UTD on all vaccines, & they will be wormed accordingly. I'm currently in the process of getting new pictures of the puppies, I'll be able to send them upon request. You can call, text, or e-mail me for info or pictures. My cell is 817-933-2153, E-Mail is Taylor_Isom@yahoo.com. I have attached a link where you can check out both pedigrees.

Rusty & Bixie Puppies
Girlhowdy
AG
Not texting for pictures, not texting for pictures, not texting for pictures. I'm trying hard here, I really want to see the puppies!!
cohibasymas
AG
Somebody post pictures of these puppies for God's sake!!!
Texans13
Pictures are posted. I will be posting more tonight or in the morning.
Texans13
Bump
Cobra39
I have already named them.

The biggest one is "Cobra".

Cobra39
Texans13
Cobra39 said:

Cobra39

She still available! They will be 6 weeks old on Sunday! Just a couple of more weeks and their ready to go home!
Irish 2.0
Cobra39 said:

Cobra39

She'd be a great addition to the tailate!!
SanAntoneAg
AG
Best thing I've seen on the interwebs all day!
Texans13
Monday morning bump!
jbirdag96
Tibbers
Texans13 said:

I have a litter of 10 all black Labrador puppies, that were whelped on Mothers day 5/9/2021. This is a repeat breeding with the Famous HRCH Rangers Rusty Trigger MH DS from Soggy Bottom Retrievers. While the Dam is not titled ( That's 100% on me,) I had intentions on getting Bixie titles. Bixie has a solid pedigree behind her just as Rusty does. I firmly believe these pups will be able to accomplish anything weather it be hunting, field trials, hunt test, or nocardiotic detection. I have 7 Females & 3 Males available. The puppies are $850 a $250 deposit will hold one for you. The pups will be ready to join your family July 4th weekend, what better weekend to take a pup home than Independence Day weekend. Puppies will come with FULL AKC Registration, UTD on all vaccines, & they will be wormed accordingly. I'm currently in the process of getting new pictures of the puppies, I'll be able to send them upon request. You can call, text, or e-mail me for info or pictures. My cell is 817-933-2153, E-Mail is Taylor_Isom@yahoo.com. I have attached a link where you can check out both pedigrees.

Rusty & Bixie Puppies

Oh my, they are adorable! I wish I could afford one!
Texans13
Tibbers said:

Texans13 said:

https://f5s-img.s3.amazonaws.com/000/e6/67/e66729428c33f3629ce47ebcd589bc7ea4eb0aa3_2253876_u252794.jpghttps://f5s-img.s3.amazonaws.com/000/e2/5a/e25ad344b65134cb63474cd9984f64f27fbc179b_2313287_u252794.jpghttps://f5s-img.s3.amazonaws.com/000/c1/d0/c1d0ad0a2120b264912da0448a0c1671f93ae228_2516942_u252794.jpghttps://f5s-img.s3.amazonaws.com/000/af/47/af47eee1f6b02d2e6798f131355bd4c391118da6_2157444_u252794.jpghttps://f5s-img.s3.amazonaws.com/000/4a/2b/4a2b96c32d175ec1ca4d0cec541a42e4f7b344ca_1277334_u252794.jpgI have a litter of 10 all black Labrador puppies, that were whelped on Mothers day 5/9/2021. This is a repeat breeding with the Famous HRCH Rangers Rusty Trigger MH DS from Soggy Bottom Retrievers. While the Dam is not titled ( That's 100% on me,) I had intentions on getting Bixie titles. Bixie has a solid pedigree behind her just as Rusty does. I firmly believe these pups will be able to accomplish anything weather it be hunting, field trials, hunt test, or nocardiotic detection. I have 7 Females & 3 Males available. The puppies are $850 a $250 deposit will hold one for you. The pups will be ready to join your family July 4th weekend, what better weekend to take a pup home than Independence Day weekend. Puppies will come with FULL AKC Registration, UTD on all vaccines, & they will be wormed accordingly. I'm currently in the process of getting new pictures of the puppies, I'll be able to send them upon request. You can call, text, or e-mail me for info or pictures. My cell is 817-933-2153, E-Mail is Taylor_Isom@yahoo.com. I have attached a link where you can check out both pedigrees.

Rusty & Bixie Puppies

Oh my, they are adorable! I wish I could afford one!
might be able to work something out!
Texans13
UPDATE:

CHANCE TO WIN A SHOTGUN!
You won't want to miss out on this deal! The puppies are just about ready to go home! Each buyer will be entered in a drawing to WIN a Beretta A300. These 6 Females & 2 males will be ready to go home Saturday! I'm located in Franklin, Texas just outside of College Station.
These puppies have champion bloodlines in them, on both the sire & the dam. The sire is "Rusty" from Soggy Bottom Retrievers. I have attached the pedigree of the Sire & Dam. Call or text 817-933 2 1 5 3
Puppies come with the following.
Full AKC Registration
Dew claws removed
First Round of shots
UTD on worming medicine
https://www.huntinglabpedigree.com/puppy.asp?id=39572...
Texans13
5 Females left price reduced to $700
wadd96
AG
Are you planning another litter any time in the next, say, 6-9 months? We just lost our French Brittany yesterday so the time is not right, but in a few months we might be ready... Thanks.
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Any still available? I'm thinking about getting a puppy in the next couple of weeks.
Texans13
Ukraine Gas Expert said:

Any still available? I'm thinking about getting a puppy in the next couple of weeks.

Yes, I have 2 Females available. You can text me 817-933-2153 and I have updated pictures.
Texans13
I still have 2 Females available. I would also be interested in trading for a gun.
Daddy-O5
AG
Texans13 said:

I still have 2 Females available. I would also be interested in trading for a gun.
Now you're talking my language. Gotta talk to the wife.
Texans13
J_Daddy05 said:

Texans13 said:

Now you're talking my language. Gotta talk to the wife.
I have one girl left. Just let me know, I'll be away from the computer pretty much till Tuesday. Texing or calling me will be the best way to get ahold of me. 817 933 2153
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.