2015 4Runner SRS Wheels + Tires $200

768 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by FIDO*98*
FIDO*98*
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This listing is for a full set of Four Wheels and Tires from a 2015 4Runner with 47,000 miles. Dunlop AT20 Grandtrek P265/70R17 and wheels are a 6 lug pattern. Wheels have no significant scratches or curb rash. Tires are mounted, balanced, and include TPMS sensors. Tires show normal wear for 47,000 miles and wear pattern is even.

Located in New Braunfels
210 - Three Three Two - 2200

FIDO*98*
AG
Any takers at $150
zooguy96
Would these fit on a 2008 Tacoma? They look like the same lug pattern.
FIDO*98*
AG
The distance between one lug and the lug directly across from it is 5 1/2 inches. The adjacent lug is 2 3/4 inches. My Ram is a 6-lug wheel and the distances were exactly the same so it may be universal for a 6-lug pattern
zooguy96
FIDO*98* said:

The distance between one lug and the lug directly across from it is 5 1/2 inches. The adjacent lug is 2 3/4 inches. My Ram is a 6-lug wheel and the distances were exactly the same so it may be universal for a 6-lug pattern

I'll check it out. Would look better on my Tacoma than the stock rims, which are scratched up. I'm in Tennessee, but would have my nephew pick them up. He's in San Antonio.
FIDO*98*
AG

Tacoma Forum Thread
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.