I have a 2001 Kubota B2410 HSD compact tractor for sale.

Make: Kubota
Model: B2410 HSD
HP: 24 (engine)
HP: 18.6 (PTO)
Drive: 4WD
Transmission: Hydrostatic with high and low gears & B-Speed Turn option
Hours: 1275 +/-
Tires: R4 Industrial in great condition
Front End Loader: Kubota Model 1200
Rear: Category 1 3 point hitch with quick hitch mounted

I bought this tractor used with about 700 hours on it 9 years ago. When I bought it, the tractor had a ditch witch attachment on the 3 point and a front 3 way blade. I used it to mow my yard for several years before moving onto a ZTR mower. This tractor has since become my deer lease utility tractor, but frankly I would like to get something a little bigger to suit my needs better.

Mechanically this tractor runs near flawlessly. I am meticulous about maintenance and replacing worn parts - my entire maintenance log will convey with the tractor, as well as any extra spare parts (oil, hydro, fuel filters mostly) I may have for it.

I added a front end loader about 12 months ago. It is not the factory correct loader, but it is a Kubota loader. I had the loader blasted, primed and painted in Kubota orange and replaced the bucket curl cylinders. The main boom cylinders both have small leaks at the seals that I have not fixed yet. I replaced all of the rigid hydraulic lines on the FEL with stainless DOM tubing and Swagelok fittings, all hydraulic hoses are new on the FEL and have the nylon firehose style exterior protective sleeves.

The FEL valve operates as it should, I rebuilt part of it when I added the loader. New spring and seals on one of the valves were all that was required.

I rebuilt the top of the engine about 18 months ago. Replaced the head (old one was cracked, causing overheating), head gasket, valve cover, valve cover gasket, injectors and injector rails and all coolant hoses. It has run flawlessly since then.

I did some repairs to the fenders, repainted most of the body and the hood and replaced all decals and other small items about 9 months ago. I replaced the seat a few months back and modified the adjustable rails so that the seat has more lateral movement forward and back than it did originally. Some other small things here and there that every equipment owner ultimately tweaks as well, none of which are major but all of which helped me out in some way. Lights are LED lights that work well in the dark.

It will run a 4' shredder without any real issues, a 5' finish mower without any issues and some 6' equipment (box blade, grader blade, etc.).

Issues: The front seals on the steering knuckles on the front axles have slow leaks, and have since I bought it. I add about a half quart of hydraulic fluid a year and haven't had any issues. The main boom cylinders have leaky seals, will be easier to replace the cylinders than try to repair them. There are a few small rust spots starting to develop here and there. I try to clean them up and repair them as best I can. None of these affect overall performance or capabilities of this tractor. The right side rear tail light doesn't work (wiring issue somewhere I haven't found) and the hazard lights have never worked for me.

It's a solid tractor that would be great for somebody with a few acres to maintain that doesn't want to deal with the cost of a new tractor or any of the emissions components of new tractors. The HST transmission makes it stupid easy to operate.

I'm asking $9,950 (cash or venmo), the implement shown in the pictures and the canopy don't go with the tractor. Willing to negotiate some, but won't give it away for free either. I can deliver within a reasonable distance from the south side of Houston.

schmellba at yahoo.com