FS: HP Officejet Pro 8025 BNIB

2,290 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Eliminatus
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ordered one of these about a year ago for a planned home office rebuild which never got off the ground and looking to sell at this time now to cover other unforeseen costs. I never even broke the tape seal on the box. Paid about $190 for it, looking for $140.

Would greatly prefer to sell local to BCS, but willing to ship on your dime though the cost will be prohibitive I am sure.

https://smile.amazon.com/HP-OfficeJet-Productivity-Replenishment-1KR57A/dp/B07QPWKYG9/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2611UZ6RWQHD0&dchild=1&keywords=officejet+pro+8025e&qid=1623313085&sprefix=officejet+pro+%2Caps%2C189&sr=8-4
Eliminatus
AG
Eliminatus said:

Ordered one of these about a year ago for a planned home office rebuild which never got off the ground and looking to sell at this time now to cover other unforeseen costs. I never even broke the tape seal on the box. Paid about $190 for it, looking for $150.

Would greatly prefer to sell local to BCS, but willing to ship on your dime though the cost will be prohibitive I am sure.

https://smile.amazon.com/HP-OfficeJet-Productivity-Replenishment-1KR57A/dp/B07QPWKYG9/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2611UZ6RWQHD0&dchild=1&keywords=officejet+pro+8025e&qid=1623313085&sprefix=officejet+pro+%2Caps%2C189&sr=8-4

Bumpy with a price drop to $140
wadd96
AG
Would you take $140 shipped (to Pflugerville?)
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
Eliminatus
AG
wadd96 said:

Would you take $140 shipped (to Pflugerville?)
Sent ya a msg on FB a while ago. Still available if ya want it.
Eliminatus
AG
Bumpitty
Eliminatus
AG
Bump
BigLeftMiss08
AG
Is there a way to determine the shipping cost on something like this? Would need to go to Midland.
Eliminatus
AG
BigLeftMiss08 said:

Is there a way to determine the shipping cost on something like this? Would need to go to Midland.
Looks like it would be a smidge under $35 to ship. I'd be willing to eat some of that.

If you are willing to do it, I'd take $165 shipped.
Eliminatus
AG
Bump and price redux to $155 shipped. Need this thing gone
agtwister_5
AG
Eliminatus said:

Ordered one of these about a year ago for a planned home office rebuild which never got off the ground and looking to sell at this time now to cover other unforeseen costs. I never even broke the tape seal on the box. Paid about $190 for it, looking for $140.

Text me at 2 eight 1 89 six eight 9 three 2. I'm interested and in BCS.
Bald Eagle
do you still have the printer
Eliminatus
AG
Bald Eagle said:

do you still have the printer

Yes, it is still available. My email is bobgill86@gmail.com
Eliminatus
AG
Bump
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.