Looking for Old Windows

1,025 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Matt_s
Skillet Shot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My wife wants a greenhouse, so I'm looking for some old windows I can repurpose. Aluminum, wood, vinyl, any color, any size. I will pick up anywhere in Houston area. Thanks.
Bald Eagle
I have 6 aluminum windows from a remodeling project on our house this past winter. I know they work great for a greenhouse because I sold 8 from our last remodel here to a man in Pearland for his wife's greenhouse. (1) 3'x4', (1) 4'x6', (2) 2'x6', (1) 3'x3' , (1) 2'x3' $150 for all 6
Skillet Shot
I'm interested. Please email me pics.
Username.texags@gmail.com
SnowboardAg
AG
Try Habitat for Humanity restore. I was there the other day and they had 2 pallets of wood windows $10 each

SE Houston 610 location
seatea777
I emailed you as well

Windows available in Brenham area
Bald Eagle
Let me see if my son can come take pictures of them and email them to you. At 80 yrs old I'm not really up on all this computer stuff. These are double pane windows which are great for a green house to keep the cold out in cold weather. I believe all but the 4x6 are slide open wondows. If you want to call me I can take pictures and text them to you and answer any qyustions you might have 713-539-6169.
Bald Eagle
I think I figured how to send the email and pictures. Just sent it . Let me know if you don't get it Thanks
Skillet Shot
Thanks for the emails. I responded to both.
Skillet Shot
Never heard of habitat resale shops. Very cool, I'll have to check it out.
Matt_s
AG
I have two 3x5 white aluminum double pane windows that you can have in old Katy. We are in the process of doing an addition and these are off of the original house.

Let me know. I think trash guy will come next week sometime.

Edit: I have 4 windows. Two 3x5 and two 3x6. Free if you want them. Let me know.

346-3O7-41O5
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.