For Sale: Wholesale Lot of 100,000 KN95 masks in Atlanta, GA

2,252 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by dlp3719
dlp3719
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have 100,000 KN95 masks and 5,000 face shields left over that I am liquidating below cost. They are individually wrapped, boxed and corrugated.

Cost I have in them is around $60,000. I am looking to get less than half that. They are located in Atlanta, GA and I can help arrange domestic or international shipping (if needed).

If I am unable to get them sold, I am open to donation opportunities if they will pick them up.

FrioAg 00
AG
You mind tell us where this excess inventory came from?
dlp3719
AG
Sure.

We imported over 5 million masks for 43 senior living operators since March 2020. Our last customer just got out of KN95's and into surgical exam masks. Almost everyone in senior living (resident and staff) are vaccinated but were still wearing masks out of an abundance of caution (or due to state department of health encouragement) until this month. This is our leftover inventory.

I'm not sure what your specific concern is but we can prove they are not stolen and we can prove they have been tested and do meet the KN95 standard.
FrioAg 00
AG
I'll ping my supply chain leader and see if we have interest - thanks for the background

As a large consumer of PPE, you can imagine this year we've seen a lot of crazy things in terms of non traditional supply sources
dlp3719
AG
I'm sure you have. We've certainly been offered and rejected fake product on the ground in China.

This manufacturer was consistently on the FDA/CDC EUA list and has been tested many times (both here in the US and at a third party lab in China.)

Thank you for potential introduction.

I was going to just list on ebay but they still have a lot of listing restrictions in place on KN95's that make that avenue almost impossible.

Irish 2.0
Can you donate them and take the loss as a write-off?

Just an outside the box thought since it seems the supply issue is over. Though I imagine some good fear mongering when flu season kicks off can change that.
dlp3719
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Can you donate them and take the loss as a write-off?

Just an outside the box thought since it seems the supply issue is over. Though I imagine some good fear mongering when flu season kicks off can change that.
I'd be willing to consider it. Just not sure where to donate them. I called Goodwill and they will willing to take 1000 masks. LOL. Not sure what charity would take 100,000.

Any ideas there?
Irish 2.0
No earthly idea. St. Judes or another 'church' run hospital chain?

Not my industry. Was just general curiosity for me when I opened the thread because I met someone that got his hands on a few containers early and basically retired off of the proceeds.

Isn't FEMA supposed to be restocking and inventorying the **** out of them after COVID?
FrioAg 00
AG
Im positive I could take the full donation, pay for shipping and get you the write off

Pearl2010
AG
Universities, such as your neighbor in Athens, would be glad to accept the donation and get you appropriate documentation. We use them all the time in laboratories etc.
Pepper Brooks
AG
Where are these senior living operators located? I've talked to 10-20 operators of ALFs and/or SNFs over the last few months and most are in the 50-60% vaccinated range for employees.
dlp3719
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

Im positive I could take the full donation, pay for shipping and get you the write off

Talked to my tax account this morning. There is really no benefit to donation from a tax perspective. I can run them through the income statement at cost once the business charges them off (or sales them). I can not then turn around and donate them and take a personal deduction.

So looking for some cash for them for now.
Biggame12
AG
Are they 3M?
dlp3719
AG
Biggame12 said:

Are they 3M?
No
dlp3719
AG

FrioAg 00 is out. Anyone else interested?
Irish 2.0
dlp3719 said:

FrioAg 00 is out. Anyone else interested?

National Guards?
LeftyAg89
AG
Those are commie knockoffs.

Most likely laced with Kung flu.
dlp3719
AG
LeftyAg89 said:

Those are commie knockoffs.

Most likely laced with Kung flu.

Keep it on F16 please.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.