WTS: Thermal Riflescope & Thermal monocular helmet rig

1,543 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TylerAg98
TylerAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm selling the following:

iRay RICO Mk1 640 (RH50) Thermal rifle scope with two mounts, one low profile QD (Retail $6000 + $200 for QD mount)

iRay Mini MH25 640x480 25mm Thermal Monocular (Retail $4500). The monocular is helmet mounted with flip up mount and an external battery power bank for backup. (I have over $5500 in this setup)

These units have a transferrable 5 yr warranty with a 5 day repair or replace guarantee. Hands down the best warranty in the industry.

I got into hog hunting and purchased all this equipment brand new and then hunted with them 3 times. They are in excellent condition and pretty much brand new. I had no business buying this stuff. I have no property to hunt and was only going with a friend when he invited me. I have other financial obligations that are more pressing at the moment and cannot justify keeping this for the few times I'd get to hunt with it. My loss, your gain.

If you are interested, contact me at 903-724-1511.

I'll sell the scope for $4500 and the monocular with full helmet mount for $4000. These prices are firm. This is a great deal for someone. Here are the pics:

highvelocity
AG
decide to sell in 3 months and i'll take them both
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
TylerAg98
AG
highvelocity said:

decide to sell in 3 months and i'll take them both
Shoot me a text at 903-724-1511 or email at agafma @ gmail dot com if serious.....
highvelocity
AG
Sent
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
TylerAg98
AG
These are still available. I haven't used any of this equipment since I posted here. All in excellent condition.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.