Boat Seats with pedestals - Camo - Tempress Elite

1,387 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by dtrAG08
locogringo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have 2 brand new seats with pedestals, sliders, and mounts. Bought for a project but never used or installed them, project is now gone.

Seats are Tempress Elite Helm High-Back in Mossy Oak Break-up. SKU 57018 Tempress Link

Sliders are Springfield 2 7/8" Locking Trac-Lock III Slide & Swivel. 17073198 Springfield Slider Link

Pedestals are Springfield 21"- 31" Manal Adjustable Taper Lock. 17072844 Springfield Pedestal Link

Bases are Springfield 9" Round Taper-Lock Surface Mount Base, Satin Finish. 17071044. Springfield Mount Link

Everything was originally purchased from West Marine.

One shown raised, one lowered.

Lowered Height

Raised Height

Full set up cost $1050 new ($525 each). Make Offer.

Seats are located in Central Texas but I make trips to College Station and Houston regularly.
Txgunrnnr
AG
Might make a great seat in a deer blind.
“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” -Henry Ford

#FJB
bmfvet
AG
I've got a couple of Tempress seats in deer blinds. You can sit in them all day. Probably the beast marine seats on the market and most are made in Dallas.
‘99
locogringo
AG
Yup, the original purpose for these was for a vehicle mounted high rack. But that project has come and went.
locogringo
AG
Bump. Putting these back on the market.

grbgolf
AG
Do you have a price you are thinking or just looking for offers currently?
dtrAG08
AG
Where are you located? I'm east of temple. If close enough I might be interested.
dtrAg08
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.