Sony Bravia XBR-65x930C UHD TV (needs work)

856 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SpreadsheetAg
SpreadsheetAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SOLD

I am probably going to sell / junk this thing.

I was watching it late one night last week and it shut down on me and gave 4 red blinking lights. I pulled the back cover off and after reading online thought I just needed to replace the power board. Bought one new and that did not fix it.

After a little fiddling around with unplugging cables and plugging them back in, I got it to stop the red blinking lights, but now there is no picture and only some ambient music playing on a loop....

I am ready to get rid of it and move on.

If anyone in Houston is interested in a 65" TV that needs "something" fixed on it let me know.

-64.5" screen (measured diagonally)
-Ultra High Definition TV with 4K screen resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels)
-3D TV (includes 2 pairs of active 3D glasses)
-Dynamic Edge LED backlight local dimming for excellent picture contrast and black levels
-X-tended Dynamic Range technology delivers 2X the brightness range of a conventional LCD
-4K Processor X1 engine and 4K X-Reality Pro upscaler
-PlayStationNow PS3 game streaming (built in)
-Internet-ready Android TV with Google Cast, voice search
-powerful built-in front-firing speaker system (12.5 watts x 4, plus 20 watts x 2 for the woofers)
-two remotes: a One-flick touchpad remote control, plus a standard IR remote

Paid nearly $3,000 for it in 2016
I'd sell it for minimal $ just to be rid of it

If no one is interested - where do you take something like this to dump it? Would a pawn, donation center, or repair shop take it?

PSully97
AG
TexAg2016
AG
Where at in Houston? I'm game to take a shot at fixing it, but am located in Brenham.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
SOLD
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.