Condo in Breckenridge available 7/25.

6,407 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 62strat
62strat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
See updated/correct listing here for summer of 2023 availability.

https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3354193/replies/64022244

Scriffer
AG
I'm one of the TexAgs folks who has rented this spot in the past (in ski season that time), and the description doesn't do it justice. Facilities are top notch, and the location is spectacular.

Highly recommend the hotel, and strat is a great guy to work with. Will be checking with the wife to see about taking the family up there.
water turkey
It's for next July (2022)?
62strat
AG
water turkey said:

It's for next July (2022)?
oh gosh, my mistake!

2021. edited.
L8HIT
AG
Buddy of mine "bought" one and we just did the sales pitch for the discount - that place is legit.
Obi Wan Ginobili
I'm a fellow TexAgs poster who has rented this condo. The facility is amazing, the location basically couldn't be any better, and this is a good dude to do business with. He's well organized, responds fast, etc.

I haven't done Breck in the summer (only gone during ski season) but everyone I know who visits raves about it.
dubberage
$1300 for the week?

How many beds?

Thanks.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
I'd be interested if there was a winter week next year.
62strat
AG
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

I'd be interested if there was a winter week next year.
I intend to have my 1br in the winter. You'll see it posted on this forum.
62strat
AG
dubberage said:

$1300 for the week?

How many beds?

Thanks.
one king in a bedroom, then living room has a pull out queen. (Maybe a full, but seems big). It's the postrupedic/foam mattress type pull out, I've slept on it plenty and it's comfy.

Yes $1300 for 7 nights, all races and fees included. I price it move quickly, my cost for it is low.
62strat
AG
Bump
BucketofBalls99
sorry, but I've never been, but have been wanting to go...

what is the best way to fly in there? Is it direct? Do you fly into another major city, then drive? If you drive in a car from CS, about how long will it take?
62strat
AG
BucketofBalls99 said:

sorry, but I've never been, but have been wanting to go...

what is the best way to fly in there? Is it direct? Do you fly into another major city, then drive? If you drive in a car from CS, about how long will it take?
Breckenridge is about 100 miles from Denver International Airport, so a pretty easy drive if you rent a car, or I believe they have shuttles that run as well. You can fly nonstop to DEN from just about any decent size airport.

CS to Breck is a 15-16 hour drive. Doable for some, others would need to stop. Amarillo or Pueblo are good midway points.
Norris95
AG
Can you text me your contact information? Interested in condo if still available.
BucketofBalls99
If still available.....Could you send me your contact info?

Thanks

bucketofballs99 at gmail dot com
62strat
AG
It is pending payment right now from someone who verbally agreed to it. I'll let you know.
62strat
AG
Payment has been received for this, so it's currently off the market. Buyer can cancel up to 7/4, so in the case of a cancellation, I will post as available here on texags.

Thanks to all for your inquiries.
62strat
AG
Norris95 said:

Can you text me your contact information? Interested in condo if still available.
How time flies.. I'm guessing you're back home now, how was your trip?
agcraigb
AG
Do you have contact information where we can ask about future dates? Is it available for other times?
62strat
AG
agcraigb said:

Do you have contact information where we can ask about future dates? Is it available for other times?

I basically book it one week a year (it's a timeshare)

I haven't booked my other one yet, will be next year sometime.

I'll always post it on travel and classifieds board.
62strat
AG
Relisting this again for July 4th 2023.

https://texags.com/forums/54/topics/3342458/replies/63628564

See other thread. If previous renters could help me with comments on your experience, a note in the new thread would be great!

Scriffer
AG
Throwing a bump here for strat.

Stayed there several years ago and loved the property. He's a good dude to work with, and the place was as advertised.
62strat
AG

For some reason my listing was deleted.. So I'm using this old thread from a previous rental.

See first post for updated/correct info.

drumboy
AG
Got availability for Presidents' Day weekend or spring break?
62strat
AG
drumboy said:

No I don't. Holidays/high demand is typically harder for me to trade into, especially when I procrastinate like I did this year. That's why I scooped up July 4th week.

But I can get Thanksgiving 2023, or the first week of Dec. if you're looking to ski.

62strat
AG
Bump.
bonfarr
AG
62strat said:

drumboy said:

No I don't. Holidays/high demand is typically harder for me to trade into, especially when I procrastinate like I did this year. That's why I scooped up July 4th week.

But I can get Thanksgiving 2023, or the first week of Dec. if you're looking to ski.

Is the price the same for Thanksgiving 23?
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
62strat
AG
It's only available the week specified.
62strat
AG
bonfarr said:

62strat said:

drumboy said:

Is the price the same for Thanksgiving 23?
check your PM, I have just about all summer weekends available if you want to switch it.

Let me know.

And this goes for anyone looking at the listing, pending availability, I can switch this to another week in the summer.
Available weeks per this post: (date is check-in, either a sat or sun, and the stay is 7 nights)

27-May Studio
28-May Studio
28-May 1Bedroom
3-Jun Studio
3-Jun 1Bedroom
4-Jun Studio
4-Jun 1Bedroom
10-Jun Studio
11-Jun Studio
11-Jun 1Bedroom
17-Jun Studio
18-Jun Studio
18-Jun 1Bedroom
24-Jun Studio
25-Jun Studio
2-Jul Studio
2-Jul 1Bedroom
8-Jul Studio
8-Jul 1Bedroom
9-Jul Studio
9-Jul 1Bedroom
15-Jul Studio
15-Jul 1Bedroom
16-Jul Studio
16-Jul 1Bedroom
22-Jul Studio
22-Jul 1Bedroom
23-Jul Studio
23-Jul 1Bedroom
29-Jul Studio
29-Jul 1Bedroom
30-Jul Studio
5-Aug Studio
bonfarr
AG
Thanks, talking it over with the fam and are definitely interested in the Studio for this Summer. I assume best fights are into Denver?
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
62strat
AG
bonfarr said:

Thanks, talking it over with the fam and are definitely interested in the Studio for this Summer. I assume best fights are into Denver?
yes DEN is about 100 miles from Grand lodge.

Your main options are a rental, or a shuttle.

https://www.epicmountainexpress.com/breckenridge-shuttles
https://www.summitexpress.com/

Summit express is ~$75 round trip per passenger for a non private shuttle.

Once in Breckenridge, the grand lodge has free on demand shuttle to town and back, and there is free breck shuttle that goes to frisco I believe. So a rental car is not necessary to get around the immediate Breck area once there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.