WTB: Sports Cards

19,671 Views | 160 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ChiefKiefton
Max06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes, mostly football (80%), 20% NBA from 1988-1992. Vast majority being 1990-1991.

The box is about 18" x 25", full.
Mike Elko
AG
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I'm hoping to consolidate my football collection soon. If you're ever near Austin, let me know regarding basketball.
Rossticus
Max06 said:

Yes, mostly football (80%), 20% NBA from 1988-1992. Vast majority being 1990-1991.

The box is about 18" x 25", full.

If he's passing then I might like to have a look at what you have football-wise. I won't have a free weekend till after the first week in August, but after that I'd be happy to drive out. Shoot me an email at r.e.keenon@gmail
Admittedly, there's a risk in any course we follow, but every lesson of history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement, and this is the specter our well-meaning liberal friends refuse to face, that their policy of accommodation is appeasement, and it gives no choice between peace and war, only between fight or surrender. If we continue to back and retreat, eventually we have to face the final demand, the ultimatum.
FamousAgg
I'm looking to sell a 2020 Panini Prizm Justin Herbert Rookie. Asking $100 obo.

spursfan80
Anyone interested in started sets from 1960, 1968, 1969, or 1970 Topps? I have lots (from 70-200 cards) from some of these sets (no doubles) if anyone is interested. These are NOT in mint condition, so they wont be for grading, but anyone looking to collect an old set these would be great lots.

You can text me nine 7 nine too 2 9 two 3 zero 1 if you are interested.
FamousAgg
What sport are we talking?
spursfan80
Sorry, they are all baseball.
dtkprowler
AG
Just cleaned out my mom's house and have some baseball cards I'd let go. Know nothing about them other than there are quite a few. Don't think they are worth grading but if someone is interested let me know. I'll try and post a picture of the lot.

Looking through them looks like they are:
DonRuss 1992
1987 Topps
1990 Score
1990 Upper Deck
1987 Fleer
1990 Fleer
Leaf Diamond King Puzzle of Carl Yastrezemaki

and i'm sure there are more.
Mike Elko
AG
Took a hiatus, but the OP still stands:

Interested in sports cards. (Mostly pre-80's baseball and Jordan era/older basketball, but open to others.) If looking to get rid of any, please let me know. Thanks, especially to those who have already contributed!

donothassle@gmail.com
TwoGloves
AG
Email sent
Scoop & Score.... Gig' Em again!
ChampsAg
need a baseball, and other sports, card board. I've gotten back into it myself with my boys.
JimbosHatBarelyFits
AG
I have 90 Jeff bagwell cards, one being autographed by him when my sister was a Batgirl for a game.

I have some early 90s, late 80s baseball cards- mark McGwire, Barry bonds, Sammy Sosa, cal ripken, tony gwynn, Nolan Ryan, Roger Clemens, frank Thomas, Gary Sheffield, Derek Jeter, Greg maddux, Griffey Jr, etc.

Then I also have a few pages of former Aggie football players
Mike Elko
AG
Thanks for the reply, but I'm fairly covered for that era. Some great players.
Mike Elko
Mike Elko
AG
Bump!

Interested in sports cards. (Mostly pre-80's baseball and Jordan era/older basketball, but open to others.) If looking to get rid of any, please let me know. Thank you.

donothassle@gmail.com
Mike Elko
AG
For old times' sake:

Interested in sports cards. (Mostly pre-80's baseball and Jordan era/older basketball, but open to others.) If looking to get rid of any, please let me know. Thank you.

donothassle@gmail.com
ChampsAg
bought a collection locally with a lot of 50's baseball, some 60's and 70's

Got a little overwhelmed going through it but let me know if you're interested
Mike Elko
AG
Sure, thanks. Mind sending some example pics of the available cards? donothassle@gmail.com

Thanks again!
Mike Elko
AG
ChampsAg said:

bought a collection locally with a lot of 50's baseball, some 60's and 70's

Got a little overwhelmed going through it but let me know if you're interested
Just following up. Thanks again.
Colt98
AG
So if I'm interested in buying folks cards should I start my own ad? Just asking.
ChiefKiefton
AustinAg2012 said:

For old times' sake:

donothassle@gmail.com
Just sent you an email.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.