WTB: Sports Cards

19,673 Views | 160 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ChiefKiefton
Mike Elko
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Interested in baseball, football, and basketball cards. Preferably unopened packs/boxes. If looking to get rid of any, please let me know. Thanks.
Sean McKinney
I have tons of stuff

19-20 hoops blasters, hangers, megas
20-21 hoops megas and cellos
19-20 Optic megas, blaster, and cellos
Topps Chrome 19-20
and more.
Mike Elko
AG
Where are you located?
Sean McKinney
league city
BlackGold
AG
What's your email?
Mike Elko
AG
If you'd like to discuss your collection, pricing, etc., please email me: donothassle@gmail.com

Thanks again.
Mike Elko
AG
donothassle@gmail.com
Mike Elko
Astroag
AG
Interested in older stuff after you chat with Austin...THX

txt: 913-608-7938

If ya ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin!!!
XpressAg09
AG
Any interest in already-opened stuff? From early to mid 90's, almost exclusively baseball?
Mike Elko
AG
Sure. Feel free to email any details. Thanks.
JCA1
AG
I've got a ton of stuff from the late 80s/early 90s. Primarily basketball.

Basketball -
86 Fleer - Barkley rookie, Karl Malone rookie, Chris Mullin rookie, Dominque Wilkins rookie
87 Fleer - Jordan 2nd year
88 Fleer - complete set and multiple extras of pretty much every big card (Jordan, Pippen, Rodman)
89 Fleer - same as 88
90-92 - Pretty much everything but I don't think any of this is really worth much.

Football -
1989 Score - Barry Sanders rookie, Thurman Thomas rookie, Troy Aikman rookie
1990 Score supplemental - Emmitt Smith rookie

Hockey -
Upper Deck Jagr, Belfour, Federov rookies (English and French)

Baseball -
Leaf Frank Thomas rookie

Mike Elko
AG
Nice collection. I'm interested in the basketball/football options. If you'd like to discuss further, please email me: donothassle@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Mike Elko
AG
Still interested in baseball, football, and basketball cards. Email: donothassle@gmail.com
Raptor
AG
AustinAg2012 said:

Still interested in baseball, football, and basketball cards. Email: donothassle@gmail.com
I have a unique card collection. I was convinced that Robert Ferguson was going to be the next Marvin Harrison, Randy Moss, or Jerry Rice. I went ALL IN on his rookie cards. All told, I have 50 autographed, jersey/football/game used, error, or serial numbered Robert Ferguson rookie cards. In addition, I have almost every single common rookie card he has available. All cards are in NR-Mint/Mint condition and the 50 "special" cards are all in hard cases or fully protected in a hard sleeve.

Not even trying to recoup what I spent back in 2000-2001, just want these to go to a better place than my card collection fire proof box.

Any interest?

As a bonus, I will throw in every A&M player card I have which includes, Bucky Richardson, Coryatt, John David Crow, T-Murph (auto), Mark Farris (baseball card auto - might be a forgery, cause it's real bad), and many others.

The entire Robert Ferguson and A&M collection is over 125 cards. Only the JDC one isn't NR-Mint/Mint due to it's age and corners.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

Mike Elko
AG
I appreciate the offer, but not what I'm looking for. Thanks anyway.
Cobra39
Raptor said:

AustinAg2012 said:

I have a unique card collection. I was convinced that Robert Ferguson was going to be the next Marvin Harrison, Randy Moss, or Jerry Rice. I went ALL IN on his rookie cards. All told, I have 50 autographed, jersey/football/game used, error, or serial numbered Robert Ferguson rookie cards. In addition, I have almost every single common rookie card he has available. All cards are in NR-Mint/Mint condition and the 50 "special" cards are all in hard cases or fully protected in a hard sleeve.

Not even trying to recoup what I spent back in 2000-2001, just want these to go to a better place than my card collection fire proof box.

Any interest?

As a bonus, I will throw in every A&M player card I have which includes, Bucky Richardson, Coryatt, John David Crow, T-Murph (auto), Mark Farris (baseball card auto - might be a forgery, cause it's real bad), and many others.

The entire Robert Ferguson and A&M collection is over 125 cards. Only the JDC one isn't NR-Mint/Mint due to it's age and corners.
I am a tad scared to ask. I am a big Ferguson fan and have some of his cards. I assume they don't have a ton of value...but I might be able to give them a home. What are you thinking you need for them? I wanted to send you a PM, but it looks like you don't get those.

Cobra39
Raptor
AG
Cobra39 said:

Raptor said:

AustinAg2012 said:

Any interest?

I am a tad scared to ask. I am a big Ferguson fan and have some of his cards. I assume they don't have a ton of value...but I might be able to give them a home. What are you thinking you need for them? I wanted to send you a PM, but it looks like you don't get those.

Cobra39

My email is RaptorTexags at gmail.

I'd part with them all (RF cards and all my Aggie cards) for $125. That's shipped, insured, and bubble wrapped/taped to protect the cards.

That puts the 50 RF "special" cards at $2.50 each and everything else is free. There are some that are worth $10-12 and most are worth $2-3, and a couple (if graded) and you found the right buyer could make your money back.

Cobra39
Raptor said:

Cobra39 said:

Raptor said:

AustinAg2012 said:

Any interest?

Cobra39

My email is RaptorTexags at gmail.

I'd part with them all (RF cards and all my Aggie cards) for $125. That's shipped, insured, and bubble wrapped/taped to protect the cards.

That puts the 50 RF "special" cards at $2.50 each and everything else is free. There are some that are worth $10-12 and most are worth $2-3, and a couple (if graded) and you found the right buyer could make your money back.

I will think about that and send you a note. Anything you might want to trade for those.....a mini-helmet or two? Cash sounds best. I will think about it. I cannot believe you would give up on Fergie like this.

Cobra39
Raptor
AG
Cobra39 said:

I will think about that and send you a note. Anything you might want to trade for those.....a mini-helmet or two? Cash sounds best. I will think about it. I cannot believe you would give up on Fergie like this.

Cobra39

He could always make a comeback and then I'd be like the fool who gave away Bitcoin for pizza. Not really into any trades, since I'm trying to clear out things that deserve a better life than a lockbox in a closet.

tamu05ag
Have a 1988 complete baseball set all still in unopened packs. I'm also in Clear Lake area. Free if you want to pick up.
Mike Elko
AG
Nice. Which manufacturer? I'd be willing to pay shipping costs if you're interested. Thanks.
tamu05ag
Topps. I can email photos after work.
Mike Elko
AG
Awesome. Thanks again.
Leander - Ag
AG
I have bulk baseball / football cards (1980s). Three 1988 complete sets plus boxes of loose cards (thousand +). Topps , Donrus, Fleer, Score, etc.

Bullreds1@hotmail if interested. Can send pics. I am in cedar park / Leander
Mike Elko
AG
Email sent. Thank you.
DallasAg2
AG
I am getting ready to sell a lot of cards and get some graded.
I just sent an email. What are you interested in? I have some unopened cases of 1987-1991 baseball cards.

Here is the first card I sold on eBay (Tim Duncan RC PSA 10)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/294045986609

Mike Elko
AG
tamu05ag said:

Topps. I can email photos after work.

Just in case: donothassle@gmail.com

Thanks again.
tamu05ag
Just sent.
Prior22
AG
Anyone have 90s Michael Jordan inserts available?
Diggity
AG
88 may take the crown for the ugliest year in baseball cards
Raptor
AG
92 Bowman wins for weirdest set of cards. If you don't know, check them out.

Bowman Baseball 1992

TomDoss91
AG
Prior22 said:

Have; yes. Available...would at least consider market value. Are there particular ones you are looking to acquire?
Prior22
AG
TomDoss91 said:

Prior22 said:

Have; yes. Available...would at least consider market value. Are there particular ones you are looking to acquire?
Looking for EX-2000 Cut Above and Skybox Thunder Noyz Boyz
TomDoss91
AG
Prior22 said:

TomDoss91 said:

Prior22 said:

Looking for EX-2000 Cut Above and Skybox Thunder Noyz Boyz
Sorry...do not have either of those.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.