WTB Old Go Pro

906 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by JB
Lonestar_Ag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My son got a Gokart for christmas and gets a kick out of filming himself doing random crap lol. I have a little go pro square/cube but it just doesnt do much and is pretty hard to function since it only has like one button and no screen.

Anyone have an old working gopro theyd want to get rid of cheap? I know there are a lot of off brands but Id like to keep the gopro software that we already have from the block/cube whatever its called
K Bo
AG
I'll check when I get home but I think I have a Hero 3 with some accessories I could part with.
K Bo
AG
I do, in fact, have a Hero 3 with a waterproof case. Let me know if interested and we can work out something.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
K Bo said:

I do, in fact, have a Hero 3 with a waterproof case. Let me know if interested and we can work out something.

Any idea of price? I've been looking around online at options as well. Where are you located?
K Bo
AG
I'm in Houston and $35 for the camera, case, and 16GB micro SD card.
JB
AG
I have one to I've never used. I can figure out what model it is, but it's older. In BCS
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
JP We're you able to figure out what version or a price? Maybe a picture to hep figure out?
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Just saw this. That's a pretty good package I think
JB
AG
It's a GoPro Hero 3. It has the micro SD card, the enclosure for the camera, and the instruction manual. None of the the little stick on pieces that the enclosure mounts to, but those are readily available online I bet

Also has the little square box it came in, but no lid.
OneMoonGoon92
AG
IF OP isnt interested someones older GoPro listed here previously, I am. Im located in Cypress area of Houston. Looking for something cheap and functional.
K Bo
AG
PM if interested
JB
AG
Bump
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.