Have dull stuff? let me sharpen it for you! (fixed post)

1,418 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Brennan22
Brennan22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hello,
My name is Brennan and I'm a student with a sharpening service. I use the Edge Pro system to put a mirror polish on pretty much any knife, hatchet, scissors, chisel, you name it! if you have any questions, call me at (936) 615-4929 I will answer as long as I'm not in class. I am working out of College Station, but I can also take mail in orders. thanks!

Pricing-
knives: $1.50 per inch of blade with a minimum of $8 per knife.
axes and hatchets: $12
scissors: $20
for anything else, reach out to me. I can sharpen almost anything, as long as it does not have a convex grind.

Texags deal: If you bring 5 or more knives I'll knock off 20%, just let me know you found me on here!
motherrunnersBCS
Have you considered setting up at one of the Farmer's Markets? There used to be a guy, but it has been years. I always meant to bring in a shovel but he did not advertise when he was going to be there, so it never worked out. There is a market on Tuesdays at Grand Station, and I think they are looking for vendors. There is a small one on Fridays at Scott and White, and there is the big one on Saturdays in downtown Bryan.
Brennan22
That you for putting me into that. I'm gonna check into the one on Fridays at Baylor Scott and white!
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Assuming this is in college station.... do you do lawnmower blades?
Brennan22
yes, I am in college station. If they are in good shape I can do them, but if there are too many nicks in the blade I am not the right guy for you because I do everything on whetstones and it would just not make sense. Send me some pictures at (936) 615-4929 and I will let you know, thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.